Wonderland-Jongho

최 종호
Choi Jong-Ho

"A haunted house?!" Your best friend was so excited. "Jongho, it's just a house full of props" You said. Your teacher gave you a project that you and Jongho have to work on. You have to make a short horror film and you wanted to experience some chills first.

Jongho, loves horrible things. Horror movies, books and especially, a haunted house, it's his wonderland. "Y/N, when are we going?" He asked. "Today" You replied. You never told him that you liked him. Friendship is everything right? You didn't want to ruin it.

You went to the haunted house, it wasn't that super scary but you would sometimes jump or even grab Jongho's hand by accident, then quickly let go. He would just smirk at your cockiness. As soon as you got out, you sighed.

"That was good" You said. "Yeah, well uhm...never mind" He was going to say something but brushed it off. "What is it?" You knew something was going on. "Come on...tell me" You said as you poked his rib. He shook his head, "It's nothing...I forgot" He said.

The next day, you and Jongho decided to start working on the film. "Who's gonna act?" You asked. "You and I, maybe...and some props" He said. "I know, how about we film it in the woods?" You asked. "Uh...sure"

Jongho borrowed his parent's car and you two went to start with your project. Jongho acted as the lost boy who couldn't find his family. You were the cameraman. "That's good" You complimented his acting.

"You should really become an actor" You said as he took a break. You were hanging and setting up the props. "yeah...no" He said while blushing. "Hey, Jongho, could you help me with this?" You couldn't reach one of the branches. Jongho was taller than you so you were kind of depending on him.

He walked straight to you, grabbed your legs then lifted you up from the ground. "Yooo! Put me down, pabo!" You yelled. He didn't put you down but just laughed. You finally gave in and hung up the halloween prop. "You can put me down now" You said and he slowly put you down.

You slightly hit his chest. "It's not funny!" You scolded. "I'm not laughing" He said with a serious face. It was quiet for a short while. "Ehm...Thanks by the way" You said breaking the silence. "No problem, pabo" He said and patted your head.

As soon as you finished making the film, he drove you back home. "See you tomorrow" He said. "Yeah...bye" You said and got out of the car. You watched him drive off until his car was out of sight.

You went to your room and started editing the film. "Oh shit" You found out that one of your cameras was on during the whole time. You watched how silly you looked when Jongho picked you up. "Wait-" You said and rewind the video.

Before Jongho picked you up, you were struggling pretty bad. That was not the thing that caught your attention. It was Jongho, who was staring at you with a smile then shook his head and looked away. Then you called him for help.

"What was that look?" You asked yourself as you stared into the screen. "Ugh...I'm starving" You said and headed to the kitchen. You grabbed something to eat then went back to finish working on the film.

The next day at school...

(Class just finished watching your film) everyone clapped. "Wow! That's impressive!" Said your teacher. "Thank you, Mrs. Kim" You said as you and Jongho stood and  bowed to the class then sat down again. You felt someone tap your shoulder. You turned to see Jongho handing you a piece of paper.

You opened it and was going to read it but stopped when you heard Jongho spoke up. "Mrs. Kim, please can I be excused? I have something to attend to...it's a family emergency" The teacher nodded. Gave him a pass card then he left. You finally got to open the paper.