I'm the One-Yeosang

강 여상
Kang Yeo-Sang

You've been spending time at the gym lately. Life's a routine. Work, gym, eat, shower then sleep. Everything's a bit too organised in your life. Even your apartment's a bit dull.

There was this guy who usually enters the gym same time as you. Sometimes you feel like he's stalking you sometimes. Just a feeling.

One time, you were at the food market. He was there too. He actually, was right behind you. You turned around and stopped him.

"Excuse me...why do I see you everywhere?" You asked. "I don't know. Maybe we're meant to bump into each other" He said in a sarcastic way. "Are you following me or something? Because you're kinda freaking me out" You said and he smirked.

"Don't worry, I'm not following you. I'm here with my mom...also what makes you think I wanna follow you around?" He asked and left without letting you answer. You were left speechless.

You went home with the groceries. You put them all in the refrigerator. You didn't feel like cooking so you ordered some food. "Bulgogi and kimbop will do" You said to yourself as you ordered online.

You were just spacing out when that guy came through your mind. "Who does he think he is? That crazy son of a-" You were a bit irritated. You were just curious that you see him almost where ever you go.

All he had to do was give you his attitude. Suddenly your door bell rang. "Ahh, my food is here" You said excitingly. You opened the door and grabbed your food. "Thank you so much for-" You stopped as you saw the deliverer who was the same guy.

"Seriously?" You both said at the same time. "Man, you gotta stop showing up!" You said. "As if I wanna show up" He said. You grabbed your food and went inside. "You're welcome!" You heard him said from the other side of the door.

You opened the door. "I'm sorry" You apoligised. "Why are you sorry?" He asked. "I was a bit mad because of your attitude..." You said. "Nah...I'm sorry too...you know-" He was cut off by a girl calling his name. "Yeosang! What are you doing here?" The girl asked as she got closer. "I'm delivering food" He said. So his name is Yeosang...You thought to yourself.

The girl came over to him and hugged him. "Babe, I'm here to see a friend...do you remember my old friend Jamie?" She asked as she was clinging on to him. "Uh...no..." He said. "Sorry to interrupt you guys but thanks for the food, Yeosang..." You lightly bowed and closed the door.

You were leaning against the door and slid down. Sitting in the floor just thinking, what's this feeling? Am I jealous? No, no, no...that is impossible. You laughed at yourself. "I'm crazy" You said, thinking out loud.

After that day, you've been trying to brush off the feeling. Sadly, you couldn't. You went to the gym, you see him, everyday. Sometimes, he would say hi or bye and that's it. I hated his guts at first...now, it's a whole new feeling.

One night, you were walking, strolling around the park. You couldn't sleep so you decided to get some fresh air. "A girl like you, hanging at the park on a night like this?" You heard a familiar voice. You turned to see and it was Yeosang.

"Oh, it's just you" You said. "What are you doing out here at a time like this? Do you want to get kidnapped or something?" He asked and you raised an eyebrow. "I'm out here because I needed some fresh air...and you happened to suddenly care?"

"I don't...I'm just curious" He said and gave you a smirk. You sat on the nearest bench and he sat next to you. "You know, you're not the worst person I've met" He said. "What do mean by that?" You asked, feeling a bit offended.

"Oh...I meant...during our first conversation, I thought you were a bit too weird..." He said. "You thought I was weird because I thought you we're stalking me?" You asked. "Yeah...but then...now, come to think of it...you're not a bad person" He said.

"Aww...thanks...You're not as bad I thought too" You said and you laughed at each other. "It's getting late...I should probably head back" You said as you checked the time on your phone.

"Yeah...I should go back too" He said. You stood up and started walking. "Wait-" He said and ran up to you. "What is it?" You asked. "I know...this might sound crazy but...you wanna go to the movies? Say...tomorrow if you're not busy..." What a surprise. You thought.

"Ehm...sure" You said. He smiled then you guys exchanged numbers then you went to your apartment. "Why did he ask me if he already has a girlfriend?" You asked yourself as you lay in bed. "Hmmm...." You sighed. Not long after, you fell asleep.

The next evening...

Yeosang called you. "Hello?" You answered your phone. "Hey, I'm downstairs if you're ready" He said. "I'll be down in a sec" You hung up. You locked up your apartment then headed down. "You look nice" He complimented. You were wearing a simple red hoodie and jeans.

"Oh thanks..." You said. You headed straight to the movies. You watched Recalled (A/N: it's a very nice movie...if you haven't watch it...pls do) "Why? Did it have to happen?" You were pissed as you got out. "You didn't like the ending?" He asked.

"No, I like it but..." You couldn't continue. You guys took a cab. You got off at the park where you guys talked last night. You sat on the same bench you sat on, you talked about a lot of stuff. You found out that he lives near by.

"So, I want to ask you something" He said. "Sure" You were drinking your smoothie. "Uh...how do I start? Uhm...You're a nice person...and I am starting to like you, a lot...Do you want to hang out more? I would really love to get to know you better...I uh...only if you don't want to" He was obviously nervous.

"I would love to...but...will your girlfriend be okay with it?" You asked. "What girlfriend?" He asked. "That girl...remember when you delivered the food to my apartment? Yeah...that girl who called you babe" You explained. His eyes widened.

"Oh her...that's not my girlfriend...we used to go to school together and she always flirt with me" He said. "Don't you find her attractive?" You asked. "Uhm...not really...I find interest in girls like you, for example...she's too...I don't know...not the type I'm into" He explained.

"Oh..." You said. "Why we're you concerned? I'm just curious...are you interested in me?" He asked. He's so up himself. You thought. "Well, at first...no...but now, I'm starting to find you attractive" You  and your honesty.

"Well, now that we find each other attractive...will you go on a date with me?" He asked. You blushed a little then nodded. "Sure, why not...will I get free food?" You asked with a cheeky smile. "Maybe..." He said and laughed.

So you guys gave it a shot and everything worked out. You found each other attractive and got to know each other. You would go to the gym together. Eventually, you moved in with him, you were officially living together. It's been 2 years and you still find each other attractive...wow...that's...sweet.