A Future With You

A/N lots of soft shit coming up🥺

This was absolutely crazy. We were about to disappear for 2 weeks and hopefully be back by regionals and we still hadn't thought of an excuse to leave. "Let's just tell everyone we went on a getaway," Izzie said, stuffing some clothes in her track duffel bag. "Who is going to believe that we went on a getaway right before regionals?" I said.

"True... alright we'll tell your mum about the getaway. I'm sure she would appreciate us going to take a break anyway. We'll just ignore Crowley until we get back in time for regionals," She told me and I sighed.

"Are we seriously doing this?" I asked, moving closer to her from across the bed. She smiled at me before pecking me on my lips.

We walked downstairs with our duffel bags after packing and repacking everything that we would need. It was hard to know what we had to bring considering the fact that we didn't even know where we were going.

"Are you two moving out?" We heard a voice from the kitchen that made us jump. "Geez Sam warn a person," I said. "Could you tell your mum that we're headed off to a resort nearby? We just need a couple of weeks off," Izzie said and he nodded. "Can you bring me and Paige along? She's been dying to go on a road trip for a long time," Sam said and Izzie and I looked at each other in amusement. "Sorry Sam... this is kind of... a couples-only thing," I told him and he looked at me in confusion. "Well yeah. Paige and I are a couple."

I sighed and shook my head while Izzie started to speak. "Casey and I were hoping to get some time together... like... alone..."

"Alright then," He said, seeming a little disappointed when he returned to his penguin cam. "Awww don't miss us too much while we're gone!" I exclaimed, as I wrapped my arm around his head. "Ow! Get off me!" He yelled and I heard Izzie's soft giggles from the side. "Byeeee," I said, giving him a last push before heading towards the door.

"Alright Ms Stewart. Are you ready for an adventure?" I asked her, taking her hand and leading her to the car. "I'm nervous," She whispered and I looked at her in sadness. "So am I. But we'll be together," I said, taking her hand as she broke out into that smile that I absolutely adored.

We were heading to Stewart Constructions while Izzie was texting everyone else about our "getaway". "Look what the team is saying," Izzie laughed, showing me the phone.

Quinn: YOU IDIOTS

Penelope: A getaway?? Right before regionals?? And without us??

Tanya: Bring us back a souvenir or something

Quinn: Don't worry we won't tell Crowley we got y'all covered. Have fun but not too much fun ya

I giggled as I read the messages and then remembered that I had to tell Evan, Sharice and Zahid about it too. I gave Izzie my phone and told her to message them while I kept my eyes on the road.

Once we reached the building, a wave of nervousness washed over me when I realised that I hadn't been back here for the past 2 months. Not that I had any reason to be here. Mr Stewart wasn't even here. I used the card key to unlock the door and stepped in.

There were people working the night shift. Even without him around this place was still bustling like crazy and I wasn't surprised. They are one of the biggest companies in the world.

"Casey!"

"Haven't seen you in a while Ms Gardner!"

"Casey! Hey!"

Everyone looked up from their computer screens when they saw me. Izzie smirked at me as I smiled nervously at them. "Wow. I didn't know you had such a huge fan base," Izzie said and I rolled my eyes at her. "Come on we gotta go see Bailey," I said, dragging her with me.