Four [Not Eaton] :)

When Newt woke up. Cally was there. She lay beside him her arms laying on top of his chest. Then a strange thing happened again. Newt rolled over and grasped at the thin air which Cally was lying in.

Cally drew in a deep breath. Newt was remembering! She could come back! She pounced on him. Trying to wake him up (It's not what you think. That is NOT what I plan on writing!) He was still. Even though she was shaking and shaking him he never moved.

Disappointed she lay back down. He would wake up soon. Then she could find out if he knew her.

*******

Newt did wake up and as soon as he did Cally was darting around after him. Trying to be as easy to spot as possible.

He however just stared straight through her. Even though she jumped up and down in front of him. Cally ran up to stand just centimeters away from him. She stared straight into his eyes silently begging him to notice her. The tears started to spark in her eyes again. "Newt....... Please........ Just look at me...." He turned like he had heard her but jogged off to talk to Alby who seemed to be the new leader. Cally broke down in sobs again. There was no greater pain than seeing your love forget you (Beautiful Creatures anyone?)

Eventually she just couldn't take it anymore. Cally ran. Into the maze.

Sorry for the shortness. I wanted to do an evil cliffhanger as revenge! So there Newtie. So there.