Six

JUST SAYING I DIDN'T DELIBERATLY PUT TWO THEN FOUR. THREE JUST STARTED TO GLITCH SO I SCRAPPED IT AND WROTE A NEW ONE AND FSM CALLED IT FOUR IN THE HOPE THREE WOULD FIX ITSELF OK.

Somebody started to snigger.

"What kinda name is Gally?" He asked.

"Well what kinda name is Siggy?" One boy yelled back at him.

He said nothing but retreated into the crowd.

"Why are we here?"

"Who are you?"

"What's happening?"

The poor kid lay in the bottom of the box while the others bombarded him with questions about who he was and why he was up here.

Cally looked around desperatly for someone to show some kindness to him. And Newt finally did. He leaned in and offered his hand. The boy took it nervously and Newt started to pull him up.

"Don't just stand there shuckfaces help me!" He groaned. The guy was heavy.

Soon the boy, Cally really had to stop calling him that. Was up and looking around with wide eyes at the space around them.

"W-w-w-what is this place?"

"W-w-who are you?"

"W-who am I?"

A few started to look with laughter in their eyes at the stumbling stuttering Greenie. Forgetting they looked like that a few hours ago. Cally felt sympathy towards him. Maybe she should just go back to WICKED..

WICKED POV

I stared at the screens, Barely blinking. "It has been a huge success already ma'am." I said, directing my words to the woman staring over my shoulder.

"Yes it has," She replied in her cool clear voice.

"Sending up Group A before Group B was an excellent idea Janson. I might just promote you."

I beamed in delight. These lives did not matter. It was humanity we had to save. What use are a few teenagers wandering the earth while the rest of us suffered? Better to sacrifice them all and leave a small percentage to flourish in a safe area. But the chancellors word was final. Soon we would find a cure. And I would be the one to find it. Janson would be a name well known. The curer of the flare.