Two

OMG GUYS IM FREAKING OUT SO BAD CAUSE 1 ITS MY BDAY TOMORROW AND 2 I WAS LISTENING TO MY IPOD AND THE ABSOLUTE PERFECT SONG CAME ON I MEAN IT IS JUST PERFECT AND JUST HAPPENS TO BE MY FAVE SONG THIS CANNOT BE A COINCIDENCE AHHHHHHHHHHH! I said that really fast..... Anyway siriusly you can not read this book without listening to this song it is like it was made for it. Oh yeah its Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift SO I MEAN IT ITS AMAZING AND MADE FOR THIS JUST LISTEN TO IT RIGHT NOW!

Cally and Newt were friends. Even though Cally had always wanted it to be more.

They met when they were kids and became close immediately. The memories brought tears to her transparent eyes. He then plucked up the courage to ask her out when they were 15. Cally naturally said yes. I mean. The guy is HOT! Cally had overheard thousands of girls mooning over him jealously. (Moi being one of them.)

Newt always brushed these aside saying that he was not at all 'Gorge' 'HAWT' or 'Cute' (Again I thoroughly disagree). Cally always grew a little jealous when she saw them staring at him. But she did agree with them. He was utterly gorgeous.

(I honestly could fill a book with me mooning over him and in a way I guess I have....)

But the fact that she faded from his memory was just too much to bear. It destroyed the little hope inside her of ever coming back. She had tried to kill herself countless times but of course they never worked. She was already dead.

She used to sit for hours just scanning him. Mainly when they were all asleep as for some strange reason Cally couldn't fall asleep. Watching over him. Protecting him. She felt like an angel. Except she was not born of holy light and good deeds. She was born from a munie massacre.

Then they took them and started to ship them up to the glade. Newt was one of the first. Cally followed him into the box and out into the glade. Until he woke up she sat, crooning a lullaby and holding him. Her tears disappearing as soon as they hit his head.

When he did wake up she drew back. Afraid that he would see her in the light. She remembered watching them threatening each other like they had just met. Not been friends for ten years. It broke her heart so see him and Minho punching and kicking each other while the rest of them started mini scuffles of their own. Eventually she couldn't take it. Running from her hiding place she came between them screaming "Stop it! Stop it! You're meant to be friends!"  Then something weird happened. Newt's fist actually collided with her head.

She lay on the ground stunned. Not just by the blow but the fact that she felt it. And he seemed to too as he was looking around confusedly and shaking his hand out. It was then that Minho took his opportunity to kick him in the head. Cally's scream could've broken glass. She crawled over to him ignoring the pain in her head and lay over his still body sobbing. By then nearly all of them had calmed down and were surrounding Newt's passed out form and Minho's angry one.

One guy , Alby she thought, started to take charge and order everyone to search the area for clues as to why they were there. Some instinct told them to stay far away from the doors though. A couple of guys dragged Newt into the building in the middle but Cally fought against them hitting them with her fists. It had no impact and no one seemed to feel it and as she gave an experimental shove she found that they might have been made of brick they were so impossible to move.

She gave up and drifted along with them and that was where she stayed until he woke up.