READ PLZ!

Not a chap. But do you remember a while back I said Wildest Dreams was the perfect song? Well here are the lyrics and how I think they relate to the story.

He said lets, Get out of this town. Drive out of the city, Away from the crowd. (Newt and Cally want to escape the barren wasteland their city became.)

I thought heaven can't help me now. (Obvious. The sun flares, The Flare etc. Not looking good.)

Nothing lasts forever. But this is gonna take me down! (Cally has thought about just ending it all. Like it wasn't worth it if the world was so screwed. Only their relationship kept her faith.)

He's so tall, and handsome as hell! He's so bad. But he does it so well. (Obvious again. Newt was the reason she stayed.)

I can see the end, as it begins. (Cally had a feeling this would happen. Because- *River Song appears* Spoilers,Sweetie.)

My last request it is. (If Cally could have one wish it could be..... *Here comes the chorus. Sing along everybody!*)

Say you'll remember me, Standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset. babe. Red lips and rosy cheeks. Say you'll see me again even if it's just in your, Wildest Dreams. (Cally wants everyone to remember her more than anything. No one -Not even Before the swipe or WICKED members- remembers her.)

And the next is pretty much the same until:

Someday when you leave me, I bet these memories. Follow you around. (What if Newt starts to remember Cally? Will he? How? Maybe she will just come back and try to replenish their memories. Who knows? Me.)

And the next is the same again. I really recommend it as Taylor Is Queen. Try reading and listening at the same time. It is so good!