Chapter 12 ( I feel your heart beating )

"we're here"

Miss Zoe Said as we both stood beside her car with my bags still laying in her car trunk.

The house was pretty big , my first thought to my head was is she living with someone else or??
Cause maam , it must be nice to live in big house alone.

We entered her house from the front door , making me stand there taking in the living room air

So I'm staying here for a few months great.

"Make yourself at home "
Miss Zoe looked at me from bottom to top , before slightly smirking and guiding me to the room I'll be staying in.

She took me upstairs making our way to the room I'll be staying in.
I took my time and admired her from behind .
Gosh how can someone look so perfect?
Like she got that ass everyone wants to hold.
The scent to make everyone fall in love .

I gotta admit it i admired her alot until i buzzed off the world .
"This is your room , it's not much but we can switch rooms if ur uncomforta- Leah?"

'I wonder if she has a boyfriend? He must be lucky enough to have her .
Hmmm i wonder if shes into girls tho?
I mean Dianne said she's probably a lesbian?

I possibly could get a chance?
No Leah no , I'm her Student theres no fucking way.'

"Earth to Leah"
She snapped her finger making me aware of reality.
"OH CRAP, SORRY I MUST HAVE DOZED OFF AGAIN"
I replied with embarassment trying to get myself together.
"I can tell Hahaha"
Miss Zoe laughed and placed a strain of hair behind her ear.
"You look like you have alot in your mind."
She smiled
" i was just-"
My faced began to blush tomato red as i think of something to reply to her.
She shushed me with her index finger on my lips .
"I was just joking "
Miss Zoe Winked.

She turned around and left the room.
I stood there with my heart going 100 fps in a second .
Right soooo i gotta get use to her fooling around like this,

I'm not even kidding now.

I took a few breaths and sat at my bed before plopping myself backwards landing on my sheets .

What the hell is going on .
.
.
.
.
I began unpacking my bags such as unloading my clothes into the cabinets and placing
my bathroom utilities on the bathroom counter .

I smelled something umami filling the whole house with this amazing delicious smell.

I made my way downstairs and slowly taking small steps peaking in the kitchen.

Only to find Miss Zoe cooking with her apron on .
I hid behind the hall way door looking at her with so much desire .

I just love the way she looks rn.
Everything around looked blurry all i could see is her moving around swaying her hips left and right while cooking.

The way her cute ass just calling out my name to grab it .
I swear im resisting everything here .

I sound like I'm a total creep but like , you GOTTA keep the boundaries.

"Oh hey! you done unpacking?"
Miss Zoe caught me standing behind the hallway door frame.
"Ahh- yeah kinda"
I said awkwardly pretending like I didn't just stared at her cooking for like 8 minutes straight.
"I cooked something for dinner , come here i want you to have a taste and tell me if it needs more seasoning"
She gestured me over and smiled.
I approached her and stood beside her inches away from her.

"Here"
I-
What.
She dipped her finger into the gravy and held it out for me to taste it.
"Wait- don't you wanna use a spoon?
I stuttered , with my heart pounding as fast as a race car.
"Hahaha i washed my hands its fine"
She smirked
I srsly didn't wanna do this but she's really irresistible at some point . Idk what she's doing but shes leaving me no choice
I sucked the gravy off her finger ,trying not to make it seem weird as it already is .
"How is it?"
She said with her Eyebrow narrowed
I nodded and said.
"Its good but i think its need a little pepper"
I took the pepper at the side of the counter and sprinkle a dash onto the gravy.
Did a Little taste test making sure its the right amount.

'perfect'
I nodded,
I dipped my finger into the gravy and made Miss Zoe to taste it aswell.
She looked at me for a moment and smiled before licking my finger .

This is a great view :')

"Not bad , chef Leah"
Miss Zoe said jokingly .
.
.
.
I helped her out cooking dinner and we had a pretty decent conversation I was having trouble concentrating our topic tho , the fact that shes been acting all cozy and kinda flirtatious with me. Idk if thats her way of being kind .

I'm not taking it easily at all.
I've been getting butterflies eversince she started talking to me .
.
.
.
Its currently midnight and she suggested to watch a movie with me . Apparently she wants to watch a horror movie eventho she wasn't a big fan of thriller.
I was okay with it but i couldn't focus much because the fact she was sitting beside me

As much as i want to just cuddle with her rn . I'm trying my best not to make her uncomfortable . She looks so fine in her booty shorts and tank top .

Gosh did i tell you i could literally see her nipple through her top??

Umm please??! I'm enjoying the view but at the same time.
I'm trying my best to not look outta RESPECT.

50 minutes into the movie she fell asleep on my shoulder . Clearly revealing her cleavage , I covered it with the blanket . But her body shifted abit and her head landed laying on my thighs instead .
I didn't give much thought about it and stayed still trying not to move an inch and just let her rest on my lap instead .

I smiled and moved a strain of hair out of her face .

"Goodnight"
I said .