Chapter 17 ( Why am i Feeling like this )

Our kiss lasted for a few second before they were pulled apart.

Miss zoe stood there stunned with her fingers on her lips caressing both bottom and top where the kiss left.
.
.
.
*RINGG...*
The school bell rang which means next class is up. The class started to fill with students, filling up all the seats front to back.

Me and Miss Zoe still standing there as both of us couldn't process what just had happened.

I gave her a small smile and head back to my seat . Wasn't really sure if i did the right thing or not .
The only thing i was wondering during her class today is whether she was okay .
.
.
.
Class ended and everyone started leaving.
Nessa and Logan had detention for making out in the science lab when no one was around. HAHAHA

Dianne and Levi did invited me to hangout at the cafe but i was pretty beat up and ready to hit the sack by the time.

I waved at them before they all left class leaving me alone once again with Miss Zoe .

I was about to approached to Miss Zoe up-front she looked up from her laptop staring at me with a unsure look before turning back to her laptop...

I stopped halfway and pinch my self turning to the exit leaving her alone in class.

What is this i feel.... Guilt? Ahh i see.

My lips curled into a small yet unnoticeable smile, I clenched my fist.

Maybe i should just leave her alone and not talk to her

Since my car is at home and i was supposed to follow Miss Zoe's ride . I didn't wanna encounter her after all of that chaos.

I Walked home instead .

Miss Zoe gave me an extra key to her house few weeks ago. Never knew i would be needing it until now.
.
.
.
.
I reached home took off my clothes and had a quick warm shower before throwing my comfy clothes on. Dried my hair and plopped onto my bed locking my bedroom door .

I laid there for a good 30 minutes trying to figure out
"WHAT THE HELL POSSESSED ME TO KISS HER"
I shouted under my pillow .
It took me a good 10 minutes or so , guilt tripping my ass into thinking what made me think it was a good idea to kiss my English teacher..
.
.
Tossing and turning around on my bed .
Couldn't lay down normally relaxed .
I was just dreading for someone to cast a spell on her to forget what just happen.

Exactly what the fuck is wrong with me .

I sat up and scratch my head out of frustration.
Until i heard a car arrived outside the house .

Ohh great , its Miss Zoe .

(Zoe Kristen's POV)

Leah left me alone in class . Making me slightly worried about her. I went back to my office only to see Leah wasn't there waiting for me . I felt kinda sad for some reason . I mean its not like i miss her presence.

I sat on my desk with my hands crossed.
The atmosphere in the room was cold, not too cold . The heater was on , she must have turned it on before she left.

I sigh... As inclusive thoughts came roaming around my head .
My fingers slowly touching both bottom and top lip reminding me about the Kiss back in class. Making me blush i laid my head back smiling yet snapping myself back into reality.

'This is a wrong 'i shook my head

Got my keys and went back home.
I just wanted to see her, I wanted to know if shes doing okay.

Not long i finally arrived home and got out of the car standing infront of the house.
Taking a big breath like it's some big ass interview I'm going.

I went in and took off my jacket before heading upstairs to check on Leah .

*Knock knock*

"Leah? You in?"
I said. But no reply.
Maybe she's asleep? Could be... Today was something....
As i was about to turned around to leave her alone.
I heard the door unlocked and it was cracked open slowly.

I slowly approached into her room as she sat on her bed facing the window in her white hoodie. I walked over to her and sat beside her, She was quiet.

"Have you ate?"
I broke the silence.
All she replied was with a nod .
"Listen... We can just forget what happened earlier okay?"
I placed my hand on her shoulder but she shrugged it off and sigh .
"Leah...."

(Leah Willows POV )

She came in my room and sat beside me.
All i could think rn is whether i wanna look at her or not .
Scenes of the kiss incident earlier was slowly haunting me .
In a good way i guess? Or is it bad? Her lips were soft ,
i tasted her cherry lipgloss . As i pulled her into the kiss wrapping my hands around her hips .

"Listen... We can just forget what happened earlier okay?"
She placed her hand on my shoulder but I shrugged it off and sigh .
"Leah...."
She said my name sending butterflies in my tummy.

I pushed her on the bed pinning her on it
Her expression were shocked yet confused.
"Leah?? What are you doin-"
Miss Zoe questioned but i cut her words off.
"I like you"
I finally spoke .
Staring at her while still ontop of her .
"I like you Miss Zoe... Since the day i met you"
More words came out of my mouth confessing my feelings to her .
I felt relieved. Yet so worried she will hate me for telling her the truth.

She don't look mad, disappointed? Idk couldn't tell. She didn't say a word but just stared at me . I felt uneasy thinking i made her uncomfortable so i got off her and apologized with embarassment . Leaving her in my room alone.

Good job Leah. Achievement on being the dumbest girl on planet.
I bit my tongue.

I took my jacket and went to Dianne House near the neighborhood.

Hopefully she's fine with me staying over for a night. I don't think Miss Zoe wants to see me right now after all that drama.