☆~Denki Kaminari~☆

God, I just want a Kool-aid Jammer right now... is that too much to ask for?

And maybe a hot take: The Sims Medieval > every other Sims game

(Oh, and by da way... some implied "inappropriate" content ahead hahahahaha...)

----------- ☆~°¤ | Amputation | ¤°~☆ ------------

You remember how you screamed that night. How you desperately pleaded for him to stop, to no avail.

Now, you sit here,  no arms, chained to your bed by your legs.

Blood still stains the sheets of the mattress from the events of that night. He can't even give you the pleasantry of having clean sheets.

Stains of... *ahem* various kinds are all over the sheets.

You had a long night last night, Kaminari making sure you stayed up all night with him. You had wanted to fall asleep, and ignore what he was doing to you, but he just wouldn't let you...

"(Y/N)~!" Kaminari happily said, opening the door to the bedroom. "Come on, we're gonna have a shower! After last night, you probably need to get clean, hahaha!"

"We...?" You asked.

"Well obviously. You can't seriously expect to clean yourself in that condition." He pointed to your arms. (Or at least, where  they WOULD be if Kaminari hadn't decided to fucking amputate you)

"... I don't want to have a shower, then." You angrily responded. Kaminari glared at you.

"Oh, you don't...? Is it because I'll have to help you?" He smirked, and then laughed. "Then I'll safely assume you don't want to eat anything today either! Since I'll also have to help you with that. And that  also means you won't want to drink anything either, or have any entertainment!"

"Wait, no-"

"Have a good day, (Y/N)~!"

"NO, KAMINA-" But it was too late. He'd already left you, closing the door behind him.

You were left to think about your mistake.

Hours later, he entered your room again.

"So, how was your day, (Y/N)?"

...

You didn't want to talk to him.

"... Not talking, huh? That's fine." Kaminari started taking his shirt off. "We're going to have lots of fun tonight, (Y/N)~"

You tried forcing yourself to sleep...

Maybe when you wake up, you'll realizze this was all just a nightmare. It would be wonderful if that happened...

...

But the world just can't work like that...

This is real.

And this is your life now.