☆~Izuku Midoriya~☆

Requested by: Kamiko_1234

I saw that image, and just immediately started thinking of All Eyes On Me.

----------- ☆~°¤ | Angel~ | ¤°~☆ ------------

You were... different than most people.

Your quirk was strange. You could see things that other people just couldn't.

It's very hard to explain, and even you don't know exactly how it works, in all honesty...

You were normal enough though.

That is...

Until you met him...

As you walked down the street, you saw someone.

It was a boy sitting on a bench. His head was bleeding a fair amount. He had a small pair of wings, which were a light grey colour, and they looked very soft. He was also wearing a school uniform, which had been stained with (presumably) his own blood.

His face looked like he'd been crying all day...

He just looked so sad...

"Hey, are you ok?" You asked the boy. He looked up at you, looking slightly confused.

"You... y-you can... see me....?" He sadly asked.

"Yeah!" You said.

When he saw you, and realized you could see him, he smiled.

"I-it's been such a long time since I've talked to anyone!" He happily laughed to himself. "AH-! T-that is... if you want to talk to me..." He paused, before whispering "You probably don't..."

"No no, I want to talk!" You excitedly said.

"Well in that case, um... m-my name's Izuku!"

"Izuku?" You asked. "That's a nice name!" You said to him, sitting on the bench beside him. "But... I feel like I heard it before..." you thought back to a news story you saw two years ago.

"That wouldn't surprise me... I mean, you can expect a story about a teenager committing suicide to get some news coverage..." he sadly laughed to himself.

"Oh, that..." you didn't know what to say. "That's... sad..."

"Yeah... so, uh, I died two years ago, but... I didn't really know I was dead. I just had a horrible headache, and my head wouldn't stop bleeding... I tried talking to people, but no one could hear me... no matter how loud I screamed, people couldn't hear me... it was terrifying."

"Are there other people like you?" You asked.

"I don't know... if there are, I haven't met any of them."

You suddenly realized the time.

"Oh, I should probably get going." You said, standing up from the bench.

You felt Izuku grab your arm.

"Uh...  i-if you don't mind... could I come with you...?" He asked. "It's just... it was nice talking to someone again... you don't have to if you don't want to..."

"Sure! You can come with me!" You told him. He smiled happily, and followed after you.

You and Izuku were able to be friends, but.. . Izuku soon wanted more.

The only thing preventing that was the fact that he was dead, and you were alive.

One day, while you were in the car with your family... something happened.

The car crashed into a building. And... you don't know what happened afterwards.

You woke up in your bed.

Oh, so that was a dream. It had to have been.

...

It wasn't.

When you realized what was happening, your friend was there to help you adjust to everything, and to get over the fact that you're literally dead.

"You don't have to worry, (Y/N)... everything will be mostly ok..."

"The few friends I have... I can never talk to them again...!" You  said to yourself.

You felt Izuku hug you.

"Even so... at least we'll have each other to talk to, (Y/N), so it's not entirely horrible, right?" He asked. "At least we won't be completely alone..."

"I guess so..."

Something you'll probably never find out...

Izuku was responsible for your death. There was a problem, you were alive, and he was, well... dead... so he came up with a solution. Find a way to kill you. So he messed with the car, which is what caused the crash that day.

And now, you two get to be more than just friends, because you two only have each other.