☆~Izuku Midoriya~☆

----------- ☆~°+*¤ | Soon, We'll Be Together | ¤*+°~☆ ------------

'I don't know why, but (Y/N) is avoiding me.'

'I wonder if she hates me?'

'No, of course she doesn't. What reason would she have to hate me?'

...

'Even though I know (Y/N) doesn't hate me... I can't shake this strange feeling.'

'It isn't doubt, I definitely don't doubt that she doesn't hate me...'

'It's a different feeling.'

'I don't know what this feeling is...'

'My stomach drops whenever I see her with someone that isn't me.'
'I want to vomit whenever I see her talk to people.'
'I feel like crying when I see her smile.'
'I have an uncontrollable urge to murder anyone who gets to close to her.'

'I think it's that I'm... jealous... in more ways than one.'

'Maybe it's because they're touching what's rightfully mine.'
'Maybe it's because they're trying to distract (Y/N) from me.'
'Maybe it's because they're just going to end up hurting her in the end.'
'Maybe it's because they're clearly just trying to manipulate her.'
'Maybe it's because they're accomplishing what I'm not.'

'Maybe it's because... they get to actually hear (Y/N)'s almost certainly lovely voice... when I can't.'

'Oh I wish I could kill them...'

'Ah, but that would mean... I'd have to get my hands dirty, and I don't want that now, do I?'

'...what if I don't have to get my hand's dirty...?'

'What if... I get someone else to kill them?'

'Yes, the perfect plan.'

'And I know just who to ask.'

"Hey, you." You heard a recognizable voice say from behind you. You turned around, and saw the very angry blonde boy.

"O-oh.... Bakugou." You said, acknowledging him. You felt very uncomfortable... to be honest, he's always kinda... scared you. "Well, I'll be off-"

"I'm not done talking to you." He angrily grabbed your shoulder. "Listen, we won't talk for long, ok? I just gotta tell you something."

"For everyone's sake... don't talk to anyone, ok?"

What the Hell? Who is he to tell you what to do?

'I'll just let Kacchan do all my dirty work.'

'He feels personally responsible for my condition, and so he basically does whatever I tell him to!'

...

'When we were kids, we used to hang out and play together all the time.'

'One day, while we were doing just that, he jokingly covered my ears so I wouldn't get to hear the big plot twist on a show we were watching together...'

'And right then... that was when his quirk developed.'

'That's why I can't hear (Y/N)'s lovely voice.'

'But even if I can't hear her... I can still see her. And to be honest, she's so beautiful, that... just seeing her is enough for me.'

Bakugou was just making you feel more and more uncomfortable.

He was telling you to avoid people, and cut connections with people, and that, if you absolutely have to hang out with someone, that you should hang out with Deku.

And that feeling of uncomfortableness only got worse...

When you saw him murder someone.

"(Y-Y/N), you have to understand, this isn't what it looks like! I swear!" He frantically told you, his hands and uniform stained in blood.

You were too scared to say anything.

You gave Kuroiro a friendly and completely non-romantic kiss yesterday, and now... he was dead.

"Please listen, I didn't want to do this!" He said nervously. "I mean you know me, don't you? I really want to be a Hero! Why would I kill someone unless I was forced to...?"

You stumbled backwards, starting to cry, before running off.

You ran through the school until you found the teachers.

'Hm... sure, it's bad that I don't have someone to do my dirty work, but at the same time... this is a good thing!'

'He knew what I was doing.., he might've tried to stop me.'

'He might've tried to stop me from getting the one I rightfully deserve.'

'So maybe it's a good thing that he's not here anymore!'

'Oh (Y/N)... soon, my love, soon...'

'We'll be together.'