✩~Neito Monoma~✩

Man door hand hook car door

----------- ☆~°+*¤ | Run Away Together | ¤*+°~☆ ------------

You had been living a peaceful life.

You were eighteen years old, and lived alone with your boyfriend, you have since you were both fifteen. 

You had basically forgotten how all of this started.

And, well, you were very confused when your house was raided by the police and and a few Heroes.

"N-Neito!" You yelled as they grabbed and handcuffed your boyfriend.

"Neito Monoma, you are under arrest for kidnapping (Y/N) (L/N), and the murder of Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu."

"No, that has to be wrong!" You yelled. "That's not what happened! I wasn't kidnapped, this is a misunderstanding!"

You felt someone hug you from behind.

"I'm so glad you're alright, (Y/N)..." you recognized that voice, it was someone you knew from high school, Izuku Midoriya.

"Get off me!" You yelled. "You were always so overprotective of me when it came to Neito, and now you're arresting him because we're living a happy life?! I wasn't kidnapped!!"

You turned around angrily as he let go of you.

"(Y/N), w-what are you talking about?" He asked. Then, he suddenly looked scared, and it seemed like he had realized something. "Oh no..." he whispered.

You and Neito were brought to the same building, but separate rooms... you don't understand why you have to be separated.

You were in a room surrounded by people you knew in high school.

"Oh, (Y/N), where'd you get that scar?" Kirishima asked. "Hey, you match Todoroki and I now! Welcome to the eye scar gang!"

"Gang? We're in a gang?" Todoroki asked. "I wasn't aware of this..."

"N-no, Todoroki, I just called us that 'cause we all have scars on our eyes..."

"If you must know, Neito punched me, I fell backwards into the kitchen counter, and one of our knives fell on my face."

Everyone just stared at you in concern.

"If your relationship was so happy and healthy, why'd he punch you?" Bakugou asked.

"He-" you stopped. You didn't know what to  say. "I... I-I'm sure he had a reason to."

"Yep, she's fucking bonkers." Bakugou said. "She's trying to rationalize everything copycat did to her, there's no way that's not what's happening."

"So you think she's developed Stockholm syndrome?" Midoriya asked.

"Yeah. I read about it in a..... well, it's not important where I read it. Anyways, it's a rare thing where the victim of a kidnapping falls in love with their captor over time. She's been completely brainwashed by that arrogant bitch." Bakugou explained.

"Brainwashed? I feel so bad for her..."

"You don't have to, because I wasn't!" You yelled. In reality, you had been, but you're never gonna admit that... or even realize that's what happened.

They had three plans to help you.