☆~Tamaki Amajiki~☆

hbbilbfoooooooooooooooooooooghAWO:o[RHt'PJG"Ju9pu9pu9pu9pu9pu9pu9pu9pu9pu9pxnkxlv sdj; lf g

----------- ☆~°¤ | My Sunshine| ¤°~☆ ------------

You're dating someone... practically the embodiment of the sun, Mirio Togata.

He's strong, beautiful, respectful, funny, good with children... he's perfect!

...

But there's someone else.

Someone you didn't even know existed.

Tamaki Amajiki.

He's been there the whole time.

Waiting.

Watching from afar.

And when he saw you kiss Mirio... that's what caused him to snap.

"(Y/N)..." You heard someone say. You turned around, and saw someone who looked to be the same age as Mirio. He had navy blue hair, black eyes, Hylian ears, and a soft voice.

It was like he was... just the opposite of Mirio.

"Oh! Um... h-hi!" You said. "Who are-"

"TAMAKI!!" Mirio yelled, getting up from his seat, and hugging the stranger extremely tight.

"ᴹ⁻ᴹⁱʳⁱᵒ... ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ... ᶜ⁻ᶜʳᵘˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵐʸ ˡᵘⁿᵍˢ ⁱⁿ..." the boy you assumed was named Tamaki said, struggling to get the words out.

"Right! Got it! Sorry, Tamaki!" Mirio said, letting him go.

"God that felt like I was wearing a c-corset..." Tamaki said, taking deep breaths.

"So, (Y/N), this is my friend, Tamaki Amajiki!" Mirio said, presenting Tamaki. "We've been friends for a very long time! I'm sure Tama's very excited to be meeting you!"

"M-meeting-?"  He paused. "Y-yeah, I'm, uh... I-I-I'm v-very excited to m-meet you, (Y/N)..." He blushed, as Mirio put his arm around him.

"It's nice to meet you too, Tamaki!" You happily said.

His anger only grew as you and Mirio kept dating.

One day, Mirio asked you to watch his cat, Mirai, for him while he was on vacation for a week.

Everything was going great!

That is, until, on the last day... someone knocked on the front door.

You opened it, and there you saw Tamaki.

"Hi, Miri-" Tamaki excitedly greeted you, expecting you to be Mirio, and then realized it was you. "Oh, (Y-Y/N)."

"Hey, Tamaki! How's it going?"

"U-uh, good, I guess... um... w-where's Mirio...? Is he here?" Tamaki asked.

"Oh, he's out on a vacation, should be back tonight. I'm just taking care of his cat..."

"Little Mirai?" Tamaki asked. "Awe, I haven't seen Mirai since he was a kitten! C-could I q-quickly come in to see him...?" He timidly added. "I s-swear I'll only b-be a minute!"

On one hand, Mirio might get mad at you for letting someone other than you inside without telling him...

On the other hand, Tamaki is a friend of Mirio's... and you know how to lie...