VegasPete | Chapter 5 [R18+]

TRIGGER WARNING: Rape, violence, and physical/verbal abuse.

- Pete -

Whenever Vegas left the room, I would always look for a way to escape. But no matter how much I wanted to jump from the balcony, the chain on my wrist held me back. I tried hitting my wrist against the wall several times, but there was no sign that it would come off.

It seems stupid, I know. But in my head, I've tried everything. Pointy and solid stuff, whatever things that might unlock it. It was almost impossible. So, I just thought of stupid ways. I tried pulling my arm out of the big chain. It was hard and it hurt a lot.

Time passed until late night came. I still didn't give up and kept searching in every crook and cranny, under the bed, the drawers. But I found nothing that could help me. I tried opening the big wardrobe and looked for sharp objects but... there was nothing. I just folded the clothes back to normal so it wouldn't be obvious.

The whole cabinet was clean and organized. When I came back, I finally noticed something different and strange inside one of the drawers. Woah!

"What in the world is this?" I whispered to myself as I took some things out of the drawer.

"Woah, what the hell?!" I cursed in disbelief.

Fuck you, Vegas! That goddamn pervert! What a sicko! I held the objects in disgust. There were chains, whips, handcuffs, and various sex toys. There were so many that I had goosebumps all over my body.

"Sick bastard! That pervert! Degenerate! Not thinking of anything but lewd things. You son of a bitch!" I threw them back in the drawer where they belonged and stroked my arm frighteningly. I don't want to be here anymore!

Suddenly, I heard the door open from the outside, so I immediately rushed back to the side of the bed while fully clothed. I lied down, stayed still, and pretended to be asleep.

Soon, the bedroom door opened and the smell of booze wafted through the room. I could sense Vegas' figure slowly approach the bed. I felt terrified and my heart started beating fast. Just the thought of him circling around me made my fear grow uncontrollably.

Thud! The impact hit the bed next to me, causing me to be startled. I tightly closed my eyes as I frantically prayed for mercy in my mind. I almost stopped breathing for a moment when I realized that he was lying next to me.

But... Why was he so quiet? Both of us stayed still. I let out a huge sigh of relief and slowly opened my eyes as I moved my head to look beside me.

The bastard Vegas laid face down on the bed in desperate condition. His face was full of faint palm marks and there were bruises on his lips, presumably because of Kan when they fiercely argued today. I raised myself from the bed and stared at him silently. Vegas' eyes were still closed and he wasn't moving.

This man, if viewed from the outside, seemed like a normal person. Even though his face showed a cunning expression, every time I saw him, he appeared with a smile. A kind and friendly look. He was a normal person in my eyes. I sometimes listened to Boss Khun and Boss Kinn's description of his evilness. But because I've never gotten to know him, I wasn't convinced at first.

But now, I firmly believed them. He was more than I thought, beyond my expectations. Like a politician, he had two creepy personalities. I never knew his true self would harbor evil and had ideas that were difficult to fathom.

"You're still not asleep?" The wobbling voice groaned with closed eyes, still not looking at me. I hesitated before immediately moving to rest myself by the headboard of the bed.