Wake Up

My name is Barry Allen,

and I am the fastest man alive.

To the outside world,

I'm an ordinary forensic scientist.

But secretly, with the help of my friends

at S.T.A.R. Labs, I fight crime

and find other meta-humans like me.

But when my daughter came back from the future to help,

she changed the present.

And now our world is more dangerous than ever,

and I'm the only one fast enough to save it.

I am the Flash.

[DRAMATIC MUSIC]

♪ ♪

[GASPING]

Monitor: You failed.

Flash 90: Why are you doing this?

Monitor: You did this to yourself.

Monitor: And now all of you will perish.

♪ ♪

John Deegan: "My name is Dr John Deegan, and I, like most of you, I'm a psychiatrist. Do you know what my patients tell me the most?

They feel inferior.

Whether we admit it or not, I'm here to tell you that some people are just born lucky, leading us to the real problem, imperfection. How can we ever hope to feel like supermen or superwomen without first becoming super ourselves?

I'm here to tell you how folks.

If we utilize eugenic insights, I feel..." as john continued, an audience member yelled, "Hey, Frankenstein, go back to your mad scientist lab." John tried consoling her and the other audience to stay.

"Ma'am, ma'am, please... Would you wait, please? Folks, folks, folks, please listen.

I'm just saying; we can truly help our patients. Listen to me!" He screamed as he saw everyone walking away.

"Idiots!" he exclaimed as he unlocked his car.

Monitor: "Doctor."

"Dr John Deegan."

"I need your help, John."

 John was clearly not in the mood to be a victim of a prank, or so he thought, "Go find someone else to prank, douchebag." The monitor understood that Dr Deegan did not believe him, so the monitor blasted his car's windows and then understood.

John Deegan: "My God, what are you?" confused and shocked by the previous incident that occurred.

Monitor: "Something beyond your comprehension. I've travelled far to this place and time to lay this precious burden at your feet. Use this book to reshape the world as you see fit." The monitor handed him a thick ancient-like book

"Show them what a real god can do, John." 

"Why me?" john asked, still coping with the fact that he was talking to a powerful being about rewriting reality.

Monitor: "You have a vision. That book holds the key to your transformation, John, and all you have to do is open it." Deegan opens the book and is blasted with immense knowledge and power.

[WHOOSHING]

"Use it wisely, John. The universe is in your hands."

John was transfixed and nearly overwhelmed. "I can... I can see...