Oh no Part 2

Kara and Barry were currently cuddling with each other in Barry's bed. Both of them had the best night. The alcohol made them do wild things. They did use protection. The world wasn't ready for super babies yet. Barry got to go in full speed. Kara didn't break as easy as normal humans. They woke up.

Barry: " What the hell!" Barry screamed as he saw that he was naked. He turned around and saw Kara. He didn't dare to look under the sheets. He tried to wake Kara up. He knew he had no hope to wake her up the normal way, so he vibrated his hand, put it on her shoulder, and woke her up.

Kara: "Rao, where am I- Barry, what are you doing here? Wait, what am I doing here? What is this place?" Kara was rubbing her head.

Barry: "You are in my loft."

Kara: " I'm in your loft, in your bed. Why are you naked!!? Why am I naked?" 

Kara: " Did we have an o-" Barry interrupted.

Barry: " One night stand, yeah, I think we did." Barry was freaking out.

Kara: " Oh no, no no no noooo!" 

Barry: " Iris is gonna kill me, Team Flash is going to kill me, Team Supergirl is going to kill me. I'm going to die."

Kara: " Hey, Iris isn't your wife anymore, but still everybody else is gonna kill us." 

Barry: " You don't remember what happened, so we can just forget that his happened and move on."

Kara: " I do remember!"

Kara: " Do you?"

Barry: " I remember bits and pieces but not completely."

Kara: " It's fine. We can forget this happened, right? "

Barry: " Yeah, we definitely can."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kara left Barry's house and went back to National City.

She couldn't get last night out of her mind. She decided to go to Noonan's. She bumped into Nia- Nal and Alex. 

Nia: " Kara, where were you?" 

Kara: " I was out."

Alex: " Out where? "

Kara: " A crossover."

Alex: " Oh, ok."

Kara and Alex go back to Kara's apartment.

Alex: " What happened last night? " 

Kara: " Nothing happened."

Alex: " You are getting better at lying, but I can still see the hickey."

Kara covered it immediately with hair.

Kara: " Oh that, I got bit by a... a -"

Alex: " A guy."

Alex: " I already found out that you had a one night stand. It's only a matter of time before I find the guy who did that to you and break his legs, so you may as well tell me."

Kara: " You remember Barry Allen?"

Alex: " Yeah, we went to his wedding."

Kara: " Well, we drank some rum from the alien bar and drank it. One thing led to another, and we had a One night stand. "

Alex: " WHAT! Kara, what is it with you and married people?"

Kara: " He isn't married anymore."

Alex: " He divorced his wife."

Kara: " No. Some reality-altering shenanigans happened, and she isn't his wife anymore."

Alex: " I don't even want to know. So, back to the obvious question- Do you like him?"

Kara: " I don't. I'm just mildly attracted to him."

Alex: " WOW! you haven't gotten better at lying. Let's say you're mildly attracted to him, do you think he has the same feelings for you?"

Kara: " I remember our conversation before doing IT."

Alex: " Did he confess?" 

Kara: " He was drunk, but I think he was confessing his real feelings. He said, and I quote,"  I'll find a blonde, blue-eyed Kryptoian and confess my feelings for her. Hopefully, she reciprocates. She thinks of me as a friend, superfriend, actually, yeah, I was double friend-zoned. The first time I met her, I gave her boyfriend advice, which was bad for my image.". I wasn't clear if that was me, but once I replayed that sentence in my mind, I knew he was talking about me. After this, he said, and I quote, "Then she met another muscular guy. This guy was an alien too. I dropped a few hints that I liked her, but she didn't seem to pick them up. I was definitely way out of the Alien or muscular league back then. Iris confessed to me. It took me some time to understand that she fell in love with the Flash and not me. She always thought that we both were meant to be because of the future article. Now she is married to Eddie. I just realized that I have no chance with Iris or her." I was so sad to see Barry so heartbroken.  "

Alex: " Look's like the guy really likes you. I don't do all this Disney princess true love stuff, but I think he truly loves you. Also, do you really like muscular guys?"

Kara: " I want someone to love me for who I am, and they don't have to be muscular, but I might prefer a bit more muscular, good-hearted guys who get me. Barry was lean since the day we met. He had bulked since then. I saw him shirtless when we were in Gotham, and he was so so-" Kara's cheeks blushed a bright red talking about Barry's muscles.

Alex: " Hot? "

Kara: "yeah. The point is that he is still in love with Iris. How can I beat that? I mean, she is so beautiful and has known Barry for close to 17 years.  I can't compete with the love of his life!" 

Alex: " Yeah, you can, and I will help you."

Kara: " Oh no, here we go." Kara whined as she saw  Alex getting out of the couch and pulling Kara with her to Kara's wardrobe.

A/N

Hey everyone. First of all, Happy 4th of July. Second of all, Did anybody hear the news about Tom Holland kissing Zendaya? Yay. I am more inclined towards making Lauriver the ship for the arrowverse rewrite, but I am still open to suggestions. The endgame for Kara and Barry will be Superflash, but there will be few other ships addressed. It is going to be a slow burn story since I don't want to rush it. Here are the phases of books:-

Phase 1- Almost similar to the first seasons of all the TV shows.

Phase 2- Diverts slightly from canon and introduces new plots and heroes explored further in the next few phases. 

Phase 3- Diverts from canon completely. Justice league formation and new threats.

Phase 4- More Superflash than the previous books.

Phase 5- Superflash version of Superman and Lois. I loved Superman and Lois that I wanted to do a Superflash spin-off for a long time. It will feature Kara, Barry, Clark, Lois and a lot of other surprise characters.

Each phase will be a new book.

Would you please tell me if you are enjoying the book so far? Also, comment on whether I should do the arrowverse rewrite or not. See you at night.