A.M.A.Z.O Part 1

Oliver: "Barry, you ready to speed us there?" Oliver questioned Barry, who was waiting for them both, Diggle and Oliver, to suit up.

Barry: "Yeah, I'm ready. Let's go."  Barry replies. He places both of his hands on either side of their shoulders and immediately speeds them to the coordinates of the fight, which was a warehouse. Man, villains loved their warehouses.

Oliver: "We're here. John, are you okay?" Oliver asked as he noticed Diggle going to a corner and puking.

Barry: "I think you should give him a minute." Barry suggested as he saw Diggle puking without a break."

Diggle:" I am ready."  He stated as he wiped off his mouth.

Oliver: "Here's the plan. Dig, and I will ambush and attack, and if we need backup, we will connect with you through comms." Oliver explained the plan to Barry.

Barry: "Great plan" as he sped to the exit of the warehouse.

Oliver: "Hey, heads up " Oliver screamed and shot an arrow right at one of the mobbers leg.

Diggle: "Oliver, on your left" Diggle came and started shooting the mobbers while dodging hits simultaneously. On the other hand, Oliver was fighting with the bratva member's and dodged a hit that Diggle helped him evade.

Oliver:" Is that all of them?" Oliver asked as he beat up every one of them.

Barry: "Guys, there are 12 more people on your way." Barry replied through comms.

Oliver: "Barry, we might need backup, so stay alert" Barry, on the other hand, had drifted into his thoughts. Not about Iris, but Kara. She wasn't like Iris at all. The entire We Are the Flash crap with Iris was different from the moments he spent with Kara. One time stood out from the other's when she told him that she would always trust him during the dominator Invasion.

Oliver: "Barry, we need help" Oliver and Diggle were outnumbered inside the warehouse.

Oliver: "I repeat, we need help." Barry wasn't responding.

Oliver: "Barry, come on." Oliver gave up.

Barry: "Yeah, sorry, what were you saying" Barry finally replied, being snapped out of his trance because of the loud sound of gunfire.

Diggle: "Just come and help us." Diggle pleaded in an irritated voice

Barry: "Ok, that's down. Now what?" Barry asked as he tied up all the members.

Oliver: "What were you doing when I was calling for help?" Oliver interrogated Barry in an angry voice.

Barry: "I was... um... thinking, I was thinking."

Diggle: "Our lives have changed too, Barry. I get that you're still disoriented because Iris is dead, but that doesn't mean you can zone out during battle." Diggle explained. Barry nodded but thought, 'I wasn't thinking about Iris'.

Barry: "Yeah, sorry, guys."

Oliver: "Ok, let's get to STAR labs." Oliver changed the topic.

Diggle: "I am not coming. I need to get to argus, but I'm sure that you 2 got whatever's happening handled. Call me if you need help." Diggle called a ride and left, leaving them alone.

Barry: "Let's go then," Barry said and sped them off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sherloque Wells:  "Let me get this straight,"

Sherloque Wells: "You believe that you are not married to Kara, but in fact, married to your foster sister Iris? I thought Incest was banned on this earth."