Wake up Part 2

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters I am using.

Cisco: "Barry, we got a break-in at Ivo Labs, two armed men going after diamonds, the ones they use for conductors." Cisco said through the comms all of a sudden. Barry was so focused on the scene that occurred before at his loft with Kara that he crossed Ivo. 

Cisco: "Hey, pump the brakes. You're gonna have to hang a U-ey, 'cause you passed Ivo by about blocks." Cisco said in an annoyed/ surprised voice.

Barry: "Found it."

Cisco: "Someone's excited to get to work. "

"It is too early for this."

- [ALARM BLARING] - [SCREAMING]

Robber: "Forget it, Flash. We're leaving with the diamonds, or this guy dies. I said back off."

[ALARM BLARING]

Barry was thinking about this alternate reality that he didn't focus on the hostage and the robbery, and Cisco was waiting for him to do something. 

Cisco: "Hey, what are you doing there? Just hit the guy with the lightning punch."

Barry thought of contacting Oliver and focused on him; Barry uttered his line.

Barry: "You have failed this city." He felt like an idiot.

Cisco: "Pretty sure that's not your line." 

Barry wasn't focusing and only thought back to Iris. What if she died in this reality?

Cisco: Your adrenaline levels are off the charts. What's going on?

Barry, clearly distracted, threw lightning instead of a lightning punch that went all around the factory until finally, it hit the robber.   

Cisco: "Overkill much? Cops are on the way."

"Why don't you just let them take over from here?" Cisco clearly didn't understand what was happening with Barry. 

[WHOOSHES]

Unknown to Barry, The lightning activated a very destructive robot.

[MECHANICAL BUZZING]

[TECHNOLOGY BEEPING]

Kara: "So he's fine, Caitlin?" Kara asked, in her terrified tone since Barry was never one to 

Caitlin: Mm-hmm.

Kara: Oh, thank Rao.

Barry: "Really? There are no anomalies? I don't... I don't have a brain tumour? Nothing?"

Caitlin: "Barry, you're in perfect shape."

Kara: "Babe, tell me about it. I mean, hi, these abs...

[WHISPERS] And the vibrations are all mine."

Barry audibly gulps. He took her hand off his chest and replied.

Barry: "Maybe we could lay off the public displays of affection, just at work, you know?" For some reason, he was fine with it, and one could go as far as saying that he liked Kara touching him, but he felt like he was cheating on his wife in the other reality.

Ralph: "Since when? You're always saying that touch is your love language."  

Barry: "That's right, Ralph." It definitely was, but that was the case with his wife.

Barry: "I just feel like we're very insensitive to all of you." He came up with an excuse right then.

Cisco: "Oh, man, we've talked about this. I'm over Gypsy, okay? But I appreciate the thought. I'll be all right."

Barry: "I'm gonna go home... "

Barry: "Because I need to think."

Kara: "Think?"

Barry walks out of the cortex and into the hallway. 

He knew what they were doing behind him.

Barry: "What are you guys doing?"

Caitlin: "Following you into the hallway." Caitlin started.

Ralph: "Cause, something is definitely up." Ralph continued with a weird expression.

Cisco: "Do you need to talk about it?" Cisco ended it.

Kara: "Yeah, Barry, you haven't seemed like yourself all morning." Kara added with a concerned look on her face.

Barry: "I'm fine.

Maybe I should go and talk with someone who might better understand what I'm going through. I'm gonna see Oliver Queen.

I'll be back." 

Before anyone else could respond, Barry zoomed off to argus.

Meanwhile, in a remote mountainous area...

Oliver:" Where am I," Oliver asked himself as he woke up in a mysterious bed. He got up and observed his surroundings. He went to the nearest window and looked out. He was in a cottage located near a mountainous area. 

He got a call at the same moment. It was from Diggle. 

Diggle: "Oliver, Barry came to argus to see you. I am sending him your way." Diggle stated and cut the call. It was not like him to cut the call in the middle.

Oliver: "John, do you know where I am? John, you there? John?" Diggle cuts the call abruptly, and as if on cue, Barry arrives with Diggle, and a bucket( for you know what)

Oliver:" Barry, what are you doing here? " He asks as barry zooms in with a bucket and Diggle, who starts puking in that same bucket.

John: " Don't ever do that again", Diggles mutters as he continues puking.

Barry: "Hey man, I need your help. " 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oliver: "So wait a minute, you were married to Iris; I remember that, and in this alternate reality, you are married to Kara, and that's the only change, right?" After explaining his situation, Barry finds out that Oliver remembers the original reality.

Barry: "This might be like a flashpoint, so we don't know all the changes, but it looks like only you and I know about the other reality." This was a lot like flashpoint; at least this reality didn't change the gender of Diggle's child, or that's what they thought.

John: " Another change is that Oliver took a break from being the Green Arrow after his release from prison. That hasn't caused any damage, so we're fine. " 

"Oliver, we have a robbery in progress; Barry can speed us there." John showed the alert through his phone as barry noticed a girl in the background.

Barry: "Who is that girl?" He asked as he pointed to the girl.

John: "That's my daughter Sarah." Oh no, no, no, no, not again. It was baby john before. At least it wasn't barry who screwed it up this time.

Barry:  "That was your son john jr in the original reality!" Barry exclaimed. John just kept calm. 

Barry: "Diggle, do you know what happens to Iris in this reality?" Barry asked, trying to change the topic.

"Dig, what happened to her?" He repeated the question as he saw john speechless.

John: "Iris died, Barry; Savitar killed her 2 years ago."

A/N

That's a wrap for chapter 2. I did not expect 30 reads so fast. Thanks to everyone who read it so far. The 3rd chapter will be done by morning. I hope you all are enjoying it so far. I will try and update at least twice a day. Also, don't forget to vote and share your thoughts on the book cover.

See you tomorrow.