Chapter Twenty-Nine

Standing outside the door were Meng Yang and Yu Junchen's brothers and sisters, as well as Yu Junchen himself and several part-time paparazzi.

Luo Sheng knelt in front of Luo Xiu and Meng Yang in front of these people and called Meng Yang "Little Dad". Even Meng Yang was surprised. Unexpectedly, a man with such a personality like Luo Sheng really knelt down for him. As expected, the draw of money was really powerful.

Yu Junchen stood outside the door, shocked and distressed. He looked at this big villain Meng Yang who was forcefully insulting Luo Sheng while Luo Sheng had to bear the humiliation.

Meng Yang deliberately waited for a few moments before taking the cup, but he didn't drink it. He wouldn't drink this cup of tea.

Meng Yang looked at him and said, "You're a little late on this cup of tea, so I don't want to drink it now. But since you've called me Little Dad, I can't lose my tolerance as an elder. Whether or not I'll forgive you, I'll consider it tonight and give you an answer tomorrow."

Luo Sheng took a deep breath and gritted his teeth, suppressing his anger.

"You can go," Meng Yang said.

Luo Sheng got up, turned around, and walked out. When he got to the door, he pushed away the people who were blocking his way and quickly left.

"It's not early, you should go back and sleep now." Meng Yang went to the door and closed it.

Luo Sheng had knelt down in front of so many people and served tea to Meng Yang, calling him Little Dad. Although Meng Yang's heart was a little happy, such a small punishment wasn't enough. Meng Yang wanted to see how much Luo Sheng could endure for the sake of money.

Meng Yang sat on the bed and looked at Luo Xiu, saying, "Mr. Luo, was what I did too much? I know that although you just said all that to him, he is still your son after all. You are father and son by blood, which is a bond that can't be broken."

"He's not my son," Luo Xiu said suddenly.

"Not your son? What do you mean by that?" Meng Yang asked, pretending to be puzzled.

"..." Luo Xiu thought for a moment and said, "I mean, I've never thought of him as my son, and my property will never be passed down to him. You can just think of him as if he was not my son at all. What's more, this was his fault. You can teach him a lesson any way you want in order to help you vent."

Meng Yang thought that Luo Xiu was going to tell him the truth, but it seemed that he wouldn't say it for the time being. After all, Luo Xiu's "setting" was such that he couldn't easily tell others that Luo Sheng wasn't really his own son. Such a "setting" facilitated Luo Sheng inheriting the Luo family business smoothly in his previous life. But in this life, it would never happen!

Meng Yang got close to Luo Xiu and hugged him around the waist, looking up at him and saying, "Mr. Luo, since you've never regarded Luo Sheng as your own child and you're also not going to let him inherit the property of the Luo family, why don't you let me give you a baby?"

"You're still a child, it's still too early to think about giving birth right now..." Luo Xiu had the words in his mouth, but suddenly, he couldn't say it. He wanted to say that when Meng Yang met a person he loved, he'd regret saying those words. When he thought of Meng Yang leaving him in the future though, his heart felt restless.

Meng Yang pushed Luo Xiu down and straddled him while looking down at him. "I want to give you a baby. Although we have a three-year agreement, if you don't want me to leave after those three years, I won't leave. Should we have a child together?"

Meng Yang kissed Luo Xiu's forehead, nose, cheek, and chin. He placed his hand on his flat stomach and said, "Let me have your baby; teach me how to do it. You're my legal husband, so you're responsible for teaching me these things."