Chapter 1 :)

"Hey, Y/N! How long are you gonna be sleeping on that couch?"
Bakugou shook me awake, as Mina giggled in the background. I rubbed my eyes, remembering what had previously happened.
  So, Mina and Jirou had talked us all into a round of karaoke.. Yeah, that sounds right. Bakugou was singing 'Sweet Creature' by Harry Styles, and I had just gone.. he probably sounded a little funny, so.. I had been crying laughing a little, and sweating because I just went up. Which means I must have accidentally created a sleep potion and knocked myself out! Which means.. I check my watch and it's 8:23 AM! Class is about to start!
"BAKUGOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING WAKING ME UP? YOU'RE GONNA BE—"
   I paused. I think- it's Saturday! No wonder we must've been up late last night.
"Jeez Y/N, how much did that potion do?"
Bakugou asked, bonking me on the head.
"She's probably just tired, ribbit. Her potions are pretty powerful,"
Tsu answered for me. I nodded in agreement. I could probably beat Bakugou any day.
"I could take her. She's not that strong."
"You wish, ribbit. She's probably stronger than you!"
Bakugou definitely didn't like that.. to say the least. Like, the very least.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME? I'M STRONGER THAN ANYBODY IN THIS SCHOOL! I'LL BEAT YOUR ASS!"
"I'd like to see you try, ribbit."
"Bakugou— I'm sure you're stronger than me, okay?" I added. I didn't really think he was stronger, but I didn't really have to, either.
   While he and Tsu were yelling, I snuck to the kitchen and poked the tip of my finger with a knife and a drop of blood dripped out into the small glass bottle. I wiped a drop of sweat off my forehead and viola! A soothing potion. I brought it back to the common room and pour it on Bakugou's head, as Kirishima and Midoryia walked in.
"Whatcha doin' Y/N? Something manly?" Kirishima asked. I jumped at the sight of them and hid the bottle behind my back.
"Hehe.. thanks Y/N!"
The side effects also make him sweet, not just calm. It's kinda creepy, but cute.
"Y/N, did you give him a soothing potion?"
Midoryia asked.
I gasped in fake disbelief.
"Pfft.. me? Never.. I'd never do that. Nope. No way."
Deku, Mina, and Kirishima all shared a look of disagreement, but let me off the hook.
"Y/N- you're sillyyyy! You gave me a potion! I watched! I needed it,, hehe."
Drowsy Bakugou laughed, and I did too. It was strange to see him acting so kind, even if it wasn't him. But it was quite relieving.
"Whatever, he needed one anyways."
Ochako popped in, eating out of a pudding cup.
"Oi, pink cheeks!! I totally didn't need one-.. kind of. Mostly."
He trailed off. But you could tell the side effects were kinda wearing off.
Tokoyami walked in. I high-fived him from the couch and he stood behind me, eating a Clementine.
"Bird brain! Just in time! We were just discussing how I'm 20x strong than Y/N, and counting! And I'm probably better than you, too!"
Tokoyami and I are childhood bestfriends, so we both know that's not true. We laughed together.
"Glad to have you back, Bakugou."
I smiled, patting him on the back.
"Tha— DON'T TOUCH ME— but thanks? Kinda."
We all broke out in laughter, and Bakugou even did too. A little.

Bakugo x Female Y/N, wholesome<3 COMPLETE!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें