Chapter 3! :D

Even though there was a villain attack on the plane, Aizawa still agreed to let us train. We had the option to opt out though, since, y'know, villain attacks are pretty scary. Nobody did, though. They were excited to train, and glad that they still could. Me and Tokoyami fought in the landslide zone with Hagakure, and I think Bakugou was with Kirishima and Mina somewhere else.

Some of the teachers were playing as villains, but they went easy-ish on us.
"Y/N! Over here!" Tokoyami yelled, clearly in need of assistance.
"You got it!"
I ran over to him, where he and dark shadow were fighting Midnight. But, she wasn't going as easy as the other teachers.
"One minute!" I yelled, running to sit behind a pile of rubble.
I had sweat and blood, but for this potion I needed tears.. I thought of things that could make me cry, but there was nothing that worked..

Until I thought of Bakugou, when he hugged me.. I felt something. A different something.. but good. A tear drop streamed across my face as I wiped it in and put it in the jar with the other ingredients.
I splashed the potion on Midnight. It made Midnights sleep gas affect her as well, so she was fast asleep!
I think Tokoyami thanked me, but..
I couldn't hear him.
Next thing I know, I wake up in the hotel.
"Y/N!" Multiple people yelled my name in surprise.. I wonder how long I'd been asleep. I think.. the potion I made must have taken a lot of blood, mixed with midnights sleep gas.. neither were good for me, and I passed out for extra long.
"'Bout time you're awake! I've been waiting long enough, I was almost worried."
Bakugou said, entering from another room.
"Hi, Bakugou.." I replied. He didn't know it, but.. he had saved me and my best friend! The thought of him is what brought me the necessary tears to make that potion.
I smiled at him, and his face turned a gentle light red.
"We were worried sick, Y/N!"
Denki added. Midoryia nodded in agreement.
"Thanks, you guys. But I seriously think we should all be going to bed."
"Yeah, Y/N is right." Bakugou agreed.
So, I watched everyone go back to their rooms, everyone except Ochako and Bakugou, my roommates for the night.
"Oi, pink cheeks! Go away and go talk to airhead Deku 3 rooms down!" He yelled.
"Jeez, fine-" Ochako accepted his request and went on her way.
"What's up with you?" I asked.
"Y/N, I.. I think I love you."