Chapter 4! ;D

"Bakugou, I..- you- wh- huh?"
I stopped to think. I was at a loss for words.. and I just didn't understand. Does he actually feel that way? Was he just messing with me?..
"Ugh!! Stupid, stupid!-" He smacked his own forehead, red with both hand marks and embarrassment.
"Woah, hey!! Bakugou, relax! I.. I love you too."
"You..- you do?.. Yeah! You do! Of course!-" Bakugou jumped in excitement. I kissed him on the cheek and Ochako walked in.
"Hey you two! What's up?"
Bakugou looked at me, and I gave him the 'Nod of Approval'.
"M-me and Y/N are dating!" He yelled.
Ochako's eyes brightened.
"Oooh! This is so exciting! Should I start shopping for wedding presents~?"
"Sh-shut up pink cheeks! It's none of your damn business, alright?"
"Mmmmhmmm.. hehehe.."
I texted Tokoyami.
"me and bakugou are dating now :}"
he replied:
"nice. I'm pretty sure he has lots of fangirls, so you could do worse."
I laughed a little, and shut my phone off.
"We should probably all go to bed, right?-" I asked, yawning between words.

Bakugou and I took the same bed, and I fell asleep in his arms. It was oddly comforting, like snuggling a huge teddy bear from when you were a little kid for the first time in 9 years.

I woke up to the smell of fresh apple juice and waffles. Does Bakugou bake?-
"I'm gonna be honest Y/N, we just stole this from the lobby's buffet. But eat up!"
Bakugou and Ochako smiled.
"Thanks you two!"
I took a bite into the delicious breakfast, smiling. It was sweet and and flavorful, like Angel's breakfast.
I spoke through the food in my mouth; "Thish is delichoush!"(This is delicious!)
"I'm glad you like it, Y/N, but p-please try not to talk with food in your mouth—" Ochako giggled.
"I hate to say it, but pink cheeks has a point.. but I'm happy you like it— I guess." Bakugou muttered.
His face was still pretty red. It was kinda cute, actually.
I looked at Bakugou, then Ochako. I thought about Tokoyami. These were my friends.. and my boyfriend. And I couldn't be happier.