Chapter 2! :)

Ah yes, training days. Tomorrow, we train in New York City! The plane ride is.. 6 more hours.. ugh. I was seated next to Tokoyami, behind Bakugou and Kirishima, and in front of Tsu and Ochako. Of course, Bakugou was yelling over the video game Kirishima begged him to play.
  I tapped Bakugou on the shoulder from behind. He almost exploded my hand, but I luckily grabbed it away before he could.
"WHAT IS IT EXTRA?"
"Jeez, relax- I'm just saying, you should probably be quiet- this isn't a private flight, there are normal civilians on board!"
"Don't tell me to be quiet! I'll blow you up and you'll be a quiet pile of ash!"
There he goes again. He's a nice guy, I'm sure, but real rough around the edges. Like, REALLLL rough. Probably rougher than Kirishima's quirk.
"Yeah Bakubro, Y/N has a point-"
Kirishima added.
"Psch... whatever. I guess she does... anyways, I WANT A REMATCH! I SHOULD'VE WON THAT!"
"I SAID CALM DOWN-!"
"Everybody quiet! I don't have time for this.. I'm tired."
Aizawa yelled from about 4 seats ahead.

About 20 minutes later, and he's still mad. I tried texting him, but he left me on read. As he yelled some more, the plane rattled—I assumed it was his loud self causing turbulence, but it was something else. Tokoyami had the window seat, so I peeked behind him and saw a black portal.. it was the LOV.

I ran up to Aizawa Sensei. "Aizawa!" I whispered, trying not to alert those on the plane. "It's the LOV..!"
He nodded.
"Go have the rescue heroes keep the passengers safe. Then, have everyone else meet me in the cockpit."
I ran to tell the rescue heroes, then brought the fighters to the cockpit.
"Don't worry Y/N! I can handle these low-lives, you don't have to worry your pretty little extra head." He joked.
I laughed.
"Please.. I appreciate the sentiment, but I assure you.. you'll need some help."
And so, we fought side by side. Blasting villains with brews and blows. Adrenaline flowed through my veins like a second blood. I was fighting Shigaraki, while Bakugou handled Dabi. I splashed a potion on him and he froze in his tracks.. perfect. I strapped him onto the wall so he couldn't escape when the potion wore off.

I ran to assist Bakugou, but Dabi burned my eye. I wouldn't be able to see again until I used a healing potion.
"Give me a minute, Bakugou!"
I yelled.
"You better hurry up! This guy's kinda a dick!"
I slashed my finger until enough blood dropped out, and then I wiped off my sweat. I splashed the potion on my burn, and snuck up on Dabi from behind with a spare sleep potion.. we were safe!

"Hey! I could've handled that myself, Y/N!"
Bakugou screamed.
I smiled
"I'm sure you could've. You really proved yourself today,"
"You're sayin' you weren't sure I could beat em?!"
"Wellllll..- sorta. But you did!"
He continued to yell at me, as we walked back to our seats. Once we landed, he took me in to a New York mall's back room and told me something.
"Thank you, Y/N.."
"Of course."
And then.. he hugged me. He really is a nice guy.