Chapter 3: The Deceptive Love Letter

Between each intermission of classes, Russia checked by America's locker to see if he had opened it. So far, he had not. This was making Russia impatient. "What the hell is the point of decorating your locker so extravagantly if you barely use it!" he thought to himself.

When the end of the day came, Russia quickly ran to America's locker and peaked behind the corner of the wall. If he didn't open it now, Russia would need a new plan.

America then popped out from the other corner of the hallway talking with his younger brother Canada. They made their way over to America's locker. He put in the combination and opened it putting his books away.

Russia internally sighed with relief as he watched.

America then noticed the letter and took it out and examined it. "Hm what the hell is this?"

Canada suggested "If you're curious, why don't you open it up and read it eh?"

America did exactly that. He cleared his throat and began to read the letter out loud:

"Dear America,
I have watched you from afar because I love you dearly. I want you in my life and I am ready to express my true feelings for you today at 3PM under the big stairway. I hope you come to listen.
Love, your secret admire"

America then looked up at Canada and burst out laughing with him. "HAHA yeah no- I'm not interested if they don't even have the balls to tell me that to my face."

Russia cringed at the sound of them laughing. It also makes him start to doubt his plan. He worriedly starts to think of an alternative.

Canada said "Oh Ame, you're so mean. Obviously they are planning to if they want to meet up later."

America rolls his eyes. "Pleaseee, Nada I bet you wrote this shit as a prank. Admit it."

Canada offendedly gasped. "Sorry but miss me with your Alabama crap. You're walking home alone until you come to your senses." He starts to walk off as if he has more important matters to attend to.

America chuckles and calls back to him. "Wait no please come back dude I was joking!" Canada however was not coming back.

"Ugh what a little bitch." America says to himself.

He looks back at the letter and just as he's about to crush it he notices something. He thinks to himself "Wait a second, the pen looks so familiar." He opens his notebook he was writing in earlier and compares it to the pen writing on the letter. The red thick-inked was exactly the same.

"Oh my God..." he whispers.