Chapter 5

I was not wrong when i assumed it was gonna be a long morning. Though i did think that Alexandra was over reacting. I mean, i still got my sleep. But if i were her in that situation i'd probably react the same.

It has been 3 hours since that fight happened. I hate to think that i'm the whole reason why the twins got scolded. But to be honest, it's their fault. They should have been the ones who adjusted and not me.

If they're gonna have fun, atleast don't disturb other people. But i'm also starting to feel like a burden in the house. I mean, i'm not doing anything for them. Maybe i should get a job?

I really wanna help them with the bills and the expenses. I can't live, bathe, eat here for free.

I snap out of my thoughts as a sudden voice spoke.

"Let's train."

It's Alexandra. I've started to call her Alexandra and not lakan because lakan just seems awkward for some reason. Plus it feels like we're friends when i call her Alexandra.

I immediately stand up from the stairs i was sitting at. Yes, i'm at the stairs. I don't know why i'm here, myself so don't question me.

I nod at her in response and she led me to where we usually train. The front yard.

After CRUCIAL HOURS of training, i've almost learned how to spawn random things i think about. I might actually not need to work to help anymore. I can spawn money whenever i want!

Being resurrected by a devil might not be so bad after all.

I was walking to the hallway to go to mu room. Walking there, i immediately remember those sounds i heard last night. It kept replaying in my head and i shook my head in disgust.

Damn, did i really get traumatized by people having sex? I'm so pathetic.

I open my bedroom door and went inside my room. I turn on the lights and scream in horror.

"AAAAAAAAAAAH!!" I screamed in surprise, horror and thrill.

"Chill. It's just us." Basilio said, calming me down immediately.

I swear, if one of these bitches say chill one more time i'm gonna explode.

"what are you doing here?" i said, making it clear that i don't want their presence in my room. Specially when i don't even know that they're in here in the first place.

"we just wanted to apologise for disturbing you that night." Crispin said sincerely. His tone being sweet and tender. Well, atleast they're sincere. I thought.

"yeah, we shouldn't have disturbed you. We should've been the ones to adjust." Basilio said, also sincerely. His tone sweet and tender just like Crispin's.

"It's fine. You should tell Alexandra that i forgave you tho, so you could make up." i said calmly. It wasn't really a big deal but i'm glad that they apologised and knew that what they did is wrong. And i don't want them and Alexandra fighting anymore because of me.

"we want to make it up to you, too." Crispin said, keeping his sweet tone but with a slight seriousness this time.

"yeah. We can set you up with a girl, too." Basilio said in response to Crispin as he winked at me playfully.

Ew.

I don't like girls. Not literally. I love women but i never get interested in them. I'm gay. I like men. Not women.

Should i just tell them? I mean, this is me so i feel like i should just tell them. I couldn't really care less about their judgement anyway so i'm just gonna say it.