Chapter 6

I spent a whole hour cleaning up useless stuff that i spawned.

But i did keep the dildo.

For educational purposes.... Definitely.

I slept pretty late due to the cleaning i had to do. I'm happy that i finally did something on my own. And i'm glad that i'll be able to help the expenses of the house.

I really feel like a burden so doing this will definitely help me and the people in the house. I don't wanna identify them as friends because for all i know they're just helping me get to know my abilities better.

But something inside me tells me that this is what friends do. Help. But since i barely know any people, i'm not the best with social skills.

It was already 10:30 am when i woke up. I immediately ate breakfast and then showered. Just like usual.

But since this morning, i always felt weird stares. And it's from the twins. I don't know why they keep staring at me, but.. I hope it's not because they're judging me just because i came out to them.

I know i'm not supposed to care about their opinion about my sexual orientation but i don't want them to act differently around me because of it.

I really don't get why people act differently to boys who like boys. Probably because of heteronormativity.

It's already 1:30 pm and Alexandra cancelled our training session because she had business to do "alone." she didn't bring anyone with her so it worried us all. But we know she's strong so, it's best we just trust her ability.

I'm left in the living room watching random shit on tv with the twins. I don't know where Hank is.

We awkwardly watched the tv, our eyes not meeting with eachother. And by "we" i mean me. I don't wanna look at them. I'm somehow too nervous about their judgement about me.

I wasn't supposed to care about these shit but i am. I don't know why i'm so bothered about them not accepting me. Maybe they feel uncomfortable with gay people. I should probably keep my distance from them.

Yep. Keeping my distance from them is probably the best choice. I mean, before, we really haven't communicated that much anyway, so nothing much will be different if we keep our distance. We'll just not talk to eachother. Just as usual. Yeah.

I kept my distance from them by avoiding them. That's my only choice. I know i definitely am being dramatic but, i just can't care about other people right now.

And i definitely don't need negativity from my life. If they hate me for being me, then fuck them. I don't need them. All i need to do are my responsibilities.

I don't know when the time i'm finally gonna have time for myself is gonna come, but i hope it's soon. I'm really rethinking the whole revenge thing.

I mean, isn't it my parents' fault anyway that they made a deal with the devil? I understand that they wanted me to be alive but do i have to be the one to suffer from their idiotic behaviors?

Plus, is it really worth it to get revenge? What am i gonna get in return when i get my revenge? What's my path gonna be after i take revenge?

Is it wrong that i iust want to use my abilities to help the world and not get revenge? Does that make me a bad person? Does that make me a bad son?

Why do i just suddenly want to change my path?

I've got so many questions that i'm the only one that's supposed to answer but i can't.

I'm confused of my own thoughts. I don't know what to do now.

After hours of questioning my life decisions, nothing else happened.

It's already 6:30 pm and Alexandra is finally back home, safely.

I'm currently in my room. Without anything to do. I haven't gone out for a while. Maybe this is the right time.

I changed my clothes to something decent enough to wear for a night walk. I also fixed my hair into a slicked back style that is similar to Crispin's.

I get out of my room and went downstairs. I was about to open the door when a voice suddenly stopped me. It was the twins. And Alexandra.

"where are you going?" The three of them said at the same time.

"i was just gonna get some fresh air. I had nothing to do anyway." i said in response, sending them a smile to let them know that i'll keep myself safe.

"okay. Just be careful." Alexandra said, with her usual straight face and straight tone. The usual cold look and tone she has.

"are you sure? There's been so many aswang attacks lately. I don't think it's safe." Crispin suddenly said, i can tell that he's worried but..... Why?

"yeah. We're supposed to keep him safe." Basilio said in response to crispin. But then he suddenly looked shocked realising what he had just said. "i mean, you're supposed to keep him safe. Right?" he immediately said, looking at Alexa.

Not wanting to hear anything else, i just get out of the house and take my fresh air walk.

*****************************

Sorry for the short chapter :( i promise i'll make my chapters longer soon.

Btw should i write some flirting in the next chapter? 👀

I don't want to rush their relationship but if u guys want to get some flirting just tell me ❤️