Chapter 10

I don't want to go into details because it's embarrassing.. But.. Let's just say that we got into a lot of trouble and got seriously hurt.

I guess you can say that Alexandra really did go off on us yesterday. I mean, i don't blame her. She's been so stressed and the first thing she witnesses in HER office is three guys almost having sex.

All that happened just yesterdy. It's currently morning and i just woke up. I can't face Alexandra yet. I can't face the embarrassment.

I don't know how the twins feel but i do hope that they're also okay. I've bene thinking non-stop about that kiss and it just can't seem to get out of my mind.

I can't believe i caused her trouble already. I'm supposed to help. Not bring her much more stress. I feel like i'm such a bad person.

I need to make it up to her. I already apologised to her a lot of times but i don't think it's enough. She might have accepted it but for me, it just doesn't feel enough.

I was over thinking everything.

I kept these thoughts in my head until i heard a knock on the door.

"come in!" i yell.

The door opens and the twins come in. Wearing boxers and tank tops.

I am not about to get turned on right now. No.

I look away from them, because i don't need a hard dick in the morning.

"we're sorry. You got in trouble because of us." Crispin says as he looks down the floor, obviously shy.

"yea. We shouldn't have done that to you." Basilio says as he also looks down the floor.

I did like the kiss. I don't know about them, but i really did like it. To be honest, i think i liked it too much.

"it's okay. We're all at fault. I'm sorry too." i say, also looking down the floor.

I agreed to it. It's also my fault. Not just theirs. We got in trouble because we all made a mistake. I don't know if that's a mistake for me, and i don't know if it's a mistake for them. All i know is that i liked it.

"so.. We're good?" Basilio asks me, looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"yes." i say as i give them both a smile.

"okay, then. We're.. Gonna go eat now. Wanna join us?" Crispin asks, looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"no sorry, i'm not really hungry." I say. For a second, i'm sure that their expressions turned sad. Or maybe i'm just becoming delusional.

"oh. Okay." Crispin says as he gets out of my room, followed by Basilio.

I need to think of a plan to make it up to Alexandra.

Okay. This is really stupid.

I've been here for hours and i can't think of doing anything. I've asked the twins to tell Alexandra that i won't be practicing today to think of a plan to make it up to her, but i can't think of anything.

It's currently 1:34 pm. I haven't ate anything.

I push my pillow into my face as i yell.

Then the door suddenly opened.

I look at the person and stared in fear and shock.

It's Alexandra. I'm not ready to face her.

"(M/n)." She says coldly, making me stand up straight and just look at her.

"look, if this is about yesterday, i already forgave you. Forget about it." she says with her usual cold tone and cold face.

I can't forget about it. I feel like i've caused her a lot of problems. I don't care if i'm being over dramatic but i just don't want to cause trouble for other people.

"it's okay, (M/n). It was just surprising that i saw that." She says, her tone slightly sincere and sweet.

"okay." is all i say as i look at her and smile at her. She slightly returns the smile back and then comes back to her usual cold expression.

It's been two days after all that happened now. The twins and i are back to being friends. As if nothing happened at all. Alexandra is well... Alexandra.

Though i wish that the twins also enjoyed our kiss like i did. But that's beside all of this. They probably didn't enjoy it as much as i did.

I'm currently at the living room. It's 7:45 pm. I'm watching whatever is on the TV.

I was watching the news peacefully. Until i heard a knock and a few giggles. Those seem familiar.

I went to the front door and opened it.

My eyes almost popped out in fear, surprise, shock and anger.

It was them.

Those girls who Crispin and Basilio slept with.

***************************

Sorry for the angst😔

Anyways i can't believe you all fell for that😭😭

I'll be doing more pranks in the future just wait and see😩