Chapter 13

I walked frustratedly, not even knowing where i am.

Why do they love butting into my business? I've never done anything wrong to them, right?

Why can't they just leave me alone and let me live my life? They literally have girls but when i just hang out with someone, they get mad?

I don't want or need them to be protective of me. I just feel like i'm in jail. I feel like i'm trapped or kidnapped and that i can't do anything at all.

I just keep walking.

And walking.

And walking.

I kept walking until i suddenly felt familiarised by the road or street.

It was my old place.

I see my house before and rushed towards it.

I know this isn't the best time to be remembering something as traumatising as this but it can also give me comfort. My parents are the best parents in the world, but they also made my life confusing.

I go to the dining table, remembering everything that had happened.

It almost made me cry but i refused to. I can't cry. This place doesn't deserve any more tears.

I take a seat at the center chair of the dining table and i just cry in my arms.

There's no other place for me to be crying  at. This is probably the only place i could be emotional.

As i cry, i suddenly hear footsteps coming closer to me.

I turn around, my sight still blurry because of the tears.

As my sight slowly gets better, i stare at the creature that's just gotten in front of me.

I'm doomed.

*Basilio's POV*

As i drive the car, i suddenly felt as if someone was in trouble. This isn't a new feeling but it feels somehow different.

I look at Crispin and judging from his expression, he feels it too.

We left the girls at the restaurant because we're still frustrated that (M/n) went on a date with Maliksi.

Is that guy dumb or what? We've sent him signals that we liked him but he doesn't respond to any. The kiss we had was awesome. I'll never kiss someone lika that.

But it feels like (M/n) didn't feel that way. Does he not like us? Or does he still feel weird that we're brothers and we want to date the same person?

I hope he atleast gives us a chance.

As i keep driving, i suddenly feel my phone vibrate.

I take it out as i stop the car somewhere safe. I look at the screen and sees that it's bossing. It's so late. What does she need us for?

I accept the call and say hi.

"come to the church! Quick!" she yells, and we hear some stabs so it must be serious.

"we're going!" Crispin says as he snatches the phone from my hand.

"hey!" i yell at him. Why the fuck did he just take my phone?

"no time. Drive!" he yells at me, so i do as he says.

*Crispin's POV*

We finally makes it to the church. It was silent. We couldn't hear anything but silence.

We slowly open the door, preparing our guns. We also transformed our masks already.

We walk slowly deeper inside the church and, suddenly, i just passed out.

*Alexandra's POV*

I stab every aswang that's attacking me.

Where the hell are the twins?

I keep stabbing them as i slowly move forward to Mayor Santamaria.

He has (M/n). What was (M/n) doing out so late anyway? Does he have a problem again? I already told him that it's okay, so why is he out so late again?

This isn't like (M/n).

"give it up, Trese. This boy isn't even important, why are you even protecting him?" Mayor Santamaria says as he laughs.

"i'm protecting him from people like you." i say as i keep stabbing the aswang that are attacking me.

He just laughs at me as he throws (M/n) behind him.

Where the hell are the twins?!

********************************

I love cliffhangers so i'll give you one😜

Poor (M/n), didn't even get railed by his soul mates😔 and now he's gonna die😭

Jkjk anyways enjoy waiting for the next chapter