Chapter 8

"huh?" i ask, looking at both of them in complete confusion. What do they mean by that..?

Why are they telling me these things? Two guys kissing me at the same time? Are they just teasing me or what?

"it would be cool, right? Two guys kissing you at the same time?" Basilio asks me, his tone is more confident and his smirk is still there.

"what... Are you trying so say..?" i ask, my confused expression still staying. I really can't comprehend their point. Am i just dumb? Why the hell are they asking me these things?

"you wouldn't mind, right? Being in a relationship with two guys?" Crispin asks me, his tone being hopeful and serious at the same time. He looks at me with a hopeful expression but it slowly fades when he smirks again.

"i don't know.. I haven't really explored those things yet. I haven't even kissed anyone." i respond, looking at the ground. I don't know why but i'm so flustered. Maybe it's because they're asking embarrassing questions? That's it. I'm sure.

"we can change that." Basilio suddenly blurts out as if it was normal. Why is he being so confident around me all of a sudden? What's his deal? Why are they doing this to me?

"what... Do you mean?" i say slowly with a slightly scared tone. Are they being possesed or something? What the actual fuck is going on?

"we could kiss you if you want." Crispin says suddenly, his tone being serious and slightly teas-y.

"i have to go to the bathroom." i say in response as i quickly stand up from the sofa and about to walk when a sudden grab on my wrist stopped me.

He pulled me back to the sofa so now i'm sitting on the sofa again.

"sorry if that made you uncomfortable.." Basilio says sincerely as he carreses my hands that he just pulled.

Okay, this is cute. Why am i feeling something weird from my stomach? It's not a bad feeling, i just haven't felt it before until now.

Why do i actually want to kiss them?

"yeah, we didn't know what we were thinking." Crispin says sinecerely as he carresses my left shoulder, because he's positioned on my left.

Maybe it's my time to be a tease. I thought as i stand up from the couch.

"oh. Too bad, i was actually considering your offer." i say confidently as i start to walk away.

They think they're the only one who can do shit like this? Let's see about that.

"wait! (M/n)!" they both yell as they run after me. I heard their heavy footsteps so obviously, i also ran.

I ran as they kept shouting for me to stop. All i needed to do was reach my bedroom and i could finally successfully say that i teased them back.

I was almost at the stairs until someone grabbed me and threw me into the office room. Why are we always here? And that hurt, by the way.

"ow! I never threw you when you teased me earlier!" i whine at them as i gave them fake angry looks.

They look back at me with smirks.

The both of them came closer to me. That's when i started to back off.

I kept backing off as they kept coming closer. Then i hit the table. Oh shit.

They both came closer, literally in front of me. But Basilio was the one who bent down and touched my chin.

"we weren't teasing." he says as he slowly tilts my head up. That's when i realized how close we were. We weren't even inches away from each other's faces.

"that offer still stands." he says as he smirks, pulling my head closer to his by using his fingers on my chin.

What the fuck.

**************************

I'm feeling petty so there's a chapter for you👹

Jk i'll be continuing this i just wanted to tease you all a little😩