2. Meeting Them

• Dedicated to my bestfriends <3

Louis' P.O.V

I heard a door slam and a small gasp came from the other side of the room. As I turned around, I saw a girl of about 19-20 years with her jaw hanging and her baby blue eyes got wider as I spinned around. I gave her a faint smile. The girl's cheeks were bright red but even so she looked a bit pale.

As she slowly falls, I run forward to catch her. She falls in my arms, and looks deeply into my eyes.

Why was she about to faint?

Oh wait, I'm Louis Tomlinson.

That's why.

Sarah's P.O.V

I walked in to the studio and accidently slammed the door. They turned around and I saw him.

Standing there.

Wearing a striped shirt.

And black suspenders.

With red pants.

I instantly felt how my cheeks started to burn, and realized that I was going red like a tomato. I felt quite dizzy to be honest, and slowly everything blacked out until -

He caught me.

The man of my dreams just caught me from fainting.

"Are you alright, love?" he asked in a soft voice.

I nodded twice.

Man, he has muscles.

I looked deep in to his sea blue eyes and he looked in to mine. All I could think about was one tinsy little thing.

His wide smile that was plastered on his face.

Back to reality, Sarah.

I snapped out of the daydream and stood quickly up. I lifted up my arm took a fast look at my watch. 11:27. Am I forgetting something..?

Hailey!

After turning around I walked with decided steps towards the door. I turned the doorknob and literally ran outside. It was pouring rain, but who cares.

I just met One Direction.

I started jumping up and down and screaming like a fool, and suddenly I heard some snickers. Looking through the open window next to the door, I could see all five members probably giggling at my excitedness.

Getting back at them, I said,

"Who cares? I just met One Direction, my life is complete now." I shrugged and walked towards my SUV.

Just when I was about to close the door I heard someone call out,

"So, where you goin'?"

I looked and saw Harry there with his arms crossed.

"I'm afraid that's none of your business.. got it?" I replied with a smirk.

"All right, all right. But if your picking up someone.. she's mine."

"I will tell her you said that," I said, with a short nod following, and then a slight smile. I shut the door, and drove off.

As I was driving thorugh the rainy streets of Londond a huge smile spread across my face. I had just met them. Wow.

My hand drooped down from the wheel to the shift to set it to park. I was now in the parking garage, running past all the cars. I swiftly opened the door to the stairs and ran. It felt like there were a billion stairs, because it took like forever to get to our floor. But finally it came. A huge '4' in jet black paint was painted on the white walls, and as soon as I came to apartment 19 I burst through the door only to see Hailey on the couch eating a poptart.

"HAILEY!" I whined.

"What?" she said, still with the late breakfast in her mouth.

"You were supposed to be ready by now.." I sighed.

"I am, thanks for the compliment." she threw off the blanket that was wrapped around her, stood up and did a little spin. I saw a gorgeous beige trenchcoat.

"Wow. I'm impressed," I said, chuckling a bit. "Now hurry, we gotta get to the studio!"

"Were they there?"

"Who?" I asked, replying with a grin. "Yes, they are, and a special someone is waiting for you.."

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!" she said in one breath.

"Oi vei," I said to myself.

This was going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 votes and 1 comment? :)

Thanks!

~ Sawyer