4. Questions, Kisses and Louis Tomlinson

Heyy yooo.

The last chapter was long (: don't you think (I mean, I write short parts, so for me it was long!)

WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH THIS PART GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER FANFIC -

Mean Directioners (One Direction fanfic) :)

NOW KEEP READING DUDES,(:

So this chapter has like loveydovey parts so yeah <3

In love with someone?

Yeah, me too.

Hi to all my friends -

Mimmi, TVD Lover, and Bellis (:

(loveyouguys)

ALRIGHTY THEN! Enough about me, let's go on to Sarah!

thank you for reading, we hope you have a nice read at WhiteClouds Reading Airlines.

(haha)

Thanks lovelies

~ Sawyer

SARAH'S P.O.V

"Hey Sarah, I was wondering if maybe.."

Oh my god.

Is he going to ask me what I think he's going to ask me?

OH GOOD LORD AM I SWEATING?

He stopped in a mid-sentence and frowned.

"Love, are you okay? You're red like a tomato!" Louis said, with a slight chuckle.

I realized I was blushin and quickly tried to cover up my face with my hand, but that did not ork out as planned.

"I'm fine," I lied.

"Okay, anyway, I was wondering if maybe you would like to go out with me on say.. tomorrow?" he asked, rubbing his hands together, a hesitant look spread out like butter on a sandwich plastered on his face.

My eyes widened for a second and I suddenly smiled, for no reason whatsoever.

"I mean, if you don't want to th-" Louis started, but I cut him off.

"That'd be great."

"Fillibapowala what?"

"I said yes, Louis." I said, letting a small giggle out from my lips.

"Alrighty-roo, I will pick you up at 8." he said, spinned around, and walked away. I stood there waiting, because he kiiinda forgot something. He must've thought the same thing, and in a matter of seconds he turned around pointing his hands towards me while I nodded with a sheepish grin on my face.

"And where do you live?" I laughed and gave him my adress.

"Alright. See you then, Sarah."

I cleared my throught.

"Uh, Louis.. we have a photoshoot together, remember?" my eyebrows were raised.

"Oh, right.. see you in a few then!" he said and smiled big. As soon he was out of sight I ran over to Hailey.

"Hey Sarah," she said, munching on some fahitas.

"HAILEY! Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." I said, barely breathing.

She put her mexican food down on the nearest table and turned to me.

"What did Louis ask you?"

I bit my lip and looked at her.

"No. Did he-"

"LouisaskedmeoutandnowI'mpanickingbecausethedateistomorrowandIdon'tknowwhattowear." I said all in on breath.