5. Advice

Hey.(:

Just a short before-the-date chapter. Niall takes charge (;

-Sawyer

⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓

LOUIS' P.O.V

I could not forget about that kiss.

It was amazing, and she apologized for it afterwords. She apologized. She's some girl, she's just.. perfect. I can't wait to see her tonight. The date was today, and I have to admit, I was nervous as I'll get out. The clock read 10:37 a.m. and I was waiting for the black hands to turn to eight. The tea poured into my cup was warm, the hot air floated by my face. My blue bathrobe hanging open, hugging my arms. My phone started ringing, and before I knew it I had already answered.

"Hello?" I took a sip of the steaming tea, wincing because I had burned my tongue.

"Hey, man." a familiar Irish voice said.

"Oh, hey Niall. What's up?" I asked, my feet walking around the hardwood floor.

"Nothin' much.. but I hear you're going on a date tonight?"

"How did you hear that?" I stopped walking and almost stopped breathing. "Did the paprazzi find out already?" A light sigh escaped from my lips as I bit the corner of my bottom lip.

"Nope, but your girlfrien-"

"She's not my girlfriend," I cut him off. But oh how I wanted her to be.

"-told her friend, and her friend told Harry, and then Harry told us. He seemed sad that you hadn't told him." Niall said, his voice muffled. Obviously he has food in his mouth.

"Oh, thank god." I said, breathing in the fresh oxegyn.

"Yup."

"Uh, Niall, why did you really call?" I asked, knowing there was a real answer.

"Well, err, I'm hungry.." he said the last two words in a whisper.

"Why don't you just go to Nando's?"

"I don't wanna go by myself.."

"Fine, I'll come with you. I'll meet you there in 20." I said sighing, and rolling my eyes even though he couldn't see it.

"Alright.. thanks Louis! Oh, and do me a favor and stop rolling your eyes whenever I say I'm hungry." It's a habit, something I always do when he says that. In my defense, how can the boy eat so much? It's non-stop. 24/7. Sheesh.

I slowly walked across the flat to my bedroom, selecting a simple t-shirt and some jeans. I grabbed my Ray Bans and took my jacket, going outside to find that it was fairly warm. I walked back into the flat and hanged my jacket back on the coathanger, then walking out again to the beaming sun.

⚓⚓⚓

NIALL'S P.O.V

I was sitting at Nando's waiting for him to come. I had already pre-ordered our food. Louis might seem immature, but he's kind really. I just hate being alone. Liam lives with Danielle, Zayn lives with Perrie, Harry lives with Autumn, (A/N: Autumn is Harry's sister in this fanfic) Louis will soon be living with that model chick I guess.. and I'm forever alone, in my condo. Blargh. I do not know what that means. I saw a guy sit across me, and I frowned, because the guy was looking at my like I was stup-

Oh hey, it was Lou!

"Hey Lou! Didn't recognize you at first!" I said with a beam. He looked at me with a 'are you kidding me' look.

"Hi." he answered, with a small smile. "What are you going to order today? Something big, I suppose?" he asked as he was looking around nervously.

"I guess so," I frowned. "Louis, what's the matter?" He sighed.

"I'm just really nervous for the date tonight," he ran his fingers through his quiff. "I just want everything to go good, I mean, what if she doesn't like me? If she just felt sorry for me, or is just leading me on, what a bit-" I cut him off before he could say another word.

"Dude, she is SO not leading you on. I know what love is," I stopped and thought, I think, "and she is not leading you on, she does not feel sorry for you. Mate, you're pretty lucky here. Don't make it bad when it's already good."

Louis looked at me and frowned.

"Dude, have you not eaten? Where did the serious words come from?" he chuckled a bit.

I looked at him with a serious look.

"I'm sorry, man." he said inbetween laughs. "No, I'm serious, I'm sorry."

"Just promise me you won't screw it up like you always do?" I aksed with a pleading look.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh Lou, cut the crap. You know what I mean."

"No?" Louis had an innocent look on his face.

"Stop. Who broke up with Eleanor?"

"Me.." he whisphered.

"And who broke up with Hannah?"

"That would be me.." he said, his voice still in a whisper.

"See? Now DON'T screw this up with what'shername!"

"Sarah. And I won't, thanks Niall."

I nodded. Now, food time! I thought, rubbing my hands together and licking my lips as the waitress. Yum.

⚓⚓⚓

Heyyy guyyysss.

I haven't been much on Wattpad lately, I know. Homework and yaddayaddayadda.

But I'm back (:

Now, let's raise the bar, I'm counting on you! 10 votes and I'll continue to chapter 6?

~ Sawyer