Lucifer

Lucifer

"I, um, I wasn't going anywhere I was just going to the bathroom but you were asleep and I didn't wanna wake you-"

I watched the panic take over her as she tried to come up with a feeble excuse as to why she was trying to leave. I loved her being so scared of me, it was adorable.

Enjoying the utter fear her eyes, I walked closer watching her eyes widen unsure of what I would do. If it was anyone else I would have laughed at how pathetic it was, but my darling Skylar was anything but pathetic. 

"Are you sure about that?" I asked her, waiting in anticipation to see her reaction but all she did was nod her head.

I chuckled at her meagre response. The poor girl was too terrified to even answer. She was going to have to learn to answer me properly in future but that was for another time, for now I decided to let her off as it was only her first day I should probably give her a chance to settle in. 

 "Well I guess I'll just have to take your word for it" I stated taking a step back smiling as I relished the look of relief on her pretty little face.

I may have let her go without punishment, but I couldn't let her get away without her knowing I would not tolerate this behaviour. I quickly advanced closer to her until our bodies were nearly touching. I could sense her breathing and her heartrate quicken and smiled, loving the fact that I was having this effect on her.

Leaning in towards her, I whispered "However, If you ever try to escape, know there will be consequences so I advise you accept your position and stay in line." Satisfied I stepped back and watched her take a sigh of relief before dragging her back to the bed where I had laid out an outfit that I knew would look amazing on her. I requested she wear it, before taking my clothes to the bathroom to give her some privacy, I wasn't a complete monster.

I got changed and returned to her sitting on the bed waiting for me. How cute.

I looked her up and down and my mouth dropped. She looked stunning. I noticed her start to get uncomfortable with me staring but she as going to have to get used to this, she had to understand that she was mine and I could look at her whenever I wanted. She didn't complain or say anything though, so I guess she was learning

"you look beautiful" I announced, still unable to tear my eyes away from her. "Now, we are leaving at 12:00 which is in 3 hours, so how about you watch whatever you want on the TV while I pack our bags ok?" I informed her, watching nod her head trying to process what I just said. I couldn't wait till I could take her to our home where we were going to live together forever

She was going to love it!

Sorry this chapter took so long, it was a lot harder than I thought to try write this as Lucifer because of how messed up he is😂😂😂

Anyways I hope you're enjoying the story so far, let me know your thoughts on this and give me your feedback on how I can improve.