Leaving

Skylar

I sat watching the TV like an idiot, obeying this lunatic who was preparing to leave and take me god knows where. I felt so useless, I was trapped and there was nothing I could do to get away so I just had to sit and wait for some sort of opportunity that might not even come. 

I watched Lucifer casually folding clothes and packing them in a suitcase. He didn't seriously expect me to go with him willingly? I was not some pet he could drag around and do what he wants with! I was in no way going to leave without a fight, I was going to make him regret ever kidnapping me.

Suddenly i saw him shut the suitcase and zip it up. Here we go.

"Ok that's all our stuff done, now we can finally leave and start our new life together. You're gonna love it, sweetheart, just you wait." He said giving me that awful smile again.

"What makes you think I'm going anywhere with you?" I asked, trying to sound confident.

He laughed, before striding towards me with an evil looking grin on his face.

"Who said you had a choice?"

"I'm not going anywhere with you" I responded defiantly.

He kneeled down next to me and said more softly

"Here's the thing, I have all sorts of ways to knock you out if I have to, There's chloroform, I could inject you, or drug you if I must. I don't want to do any of those things but if you don't listen I will not hesitate. So I am asking you one last time to come with me to the car okay?"

Looking at him I could tell he wasn't lying and suddenly all my confidence from a moment ago vanished. What was I thinking? of course he thought this through, he may be crazy but clearly he isn't stupid.

"Okay, I'll come with you" I reluctantly replied because I was probably much better off awake and without the side affects any sort of drug would have had.

"That's my girl."

I hated being called his girl. I did not belong to him and I never would. He did not own me therefore I could not in any way be his.

Holding back the urge to throw up, I let him take my hand and take me downstairs. As we neared the hotel desk he pulled me closer to him and whispered in my ear

"Now, I am going to go to the desk to checkout, no funny business or trust me you will regret it."

Noticing a gun hidden in his jacket, I agreed, knowing people would probably get hurt if I didn't listen to him and I would never be able to live with myself if that happened because of me.

He smiled once again before taking me to the hotel counter and checking out. I didn't dare utter a word the whole time, terrified of saying the wrong thing and getting someone hurt or even killed.

Eventually, he finished at the hotel desk and we went into what I assumed was his car. He sat me down in the front, right next to him, and began driving to our new destination in silence. He kept looking at me every few minutes, probably to make sure I was still there so I just ignored it. It wasn't like I could do anything else anyway. Yawning, I leant on the edge of the door and closed my eyes.

 I wasn't escaping any time soon so if I was going to be stuck in a car with the devil, I would rather be asleep.

Hey sorry for taking ages to post, I broke my phone so I'm having to do this just on my laptop which is much harder and I don't always have my laptop but hopefully it will get fixed soon!

Anyways Hope you are enjoying the story, remember to vote and comment if you like it👍