18

When the light went out, only darkness remained in the room, there was a thumping heartbeat, and the two entangled fragrances were attracting each other. Liu Yingxin can't sleep, so why is Shan Yujin?

The two people with different minds heard the other's heartbeat, but... they didn't dare to do anything more. Especially Shan Yujin, she can clearly feel Liu Yingxin’s alluring body fragrance, coupled with the beautiful body and delicate skin that she saw when she just took a bath, she can imagine what she thinks in her heart. It's strong enough to be able to bear it. After all, she likes Liu Yingxin. But... her character setting is so boring and indifferent, so she can't be exposed to prevent Liu Yingxin from recognizing it.

Now, the system can't help her.

As for Liu Yingxin, although she didn't have the sneerness of the heroine, she still wanted to take a step closer when she smelled the scent from the heroine. She has no feelings for the heroine, but she does have a sense of curiosity about the heroine's body. After all, it is her task to eat the heroine.

"Senior Sister, I can't sleep." Before long, Liu Yingxin said again. Although her voice was soft and soft, she was also clear in this silent darkness. She was lying against the wall, beside her, she smelled of the hostess.

"You have to sleep if you can't sleep. Going down the mountain is not about playing. Tomorrow will have to travel a long distance." Shan Yujin's voice was flat and moved gently, covering Liu Yingxin with the quilt, her movements gentle as water.

Feeling the heroine's movements, Liu Yingxin mustered courage in her heart, and rolled to the heroine's side, clinging to her warm body: "Sister, I'm a little cold."

Of course Shan Yujin knows that Liu Yingxin's purpose is to approach her, but to increase her relationship. However, she obviously wanted to increase the relationship with Liu Yingxin, but she couldn't be too obvious, which made her heart full of ants, which was extremely uncomfortable.

This time Liu Yingxin suddenly approached. After some ideological struggle, she took action, but she just put the quilt on Liu Yingxin's body.

When Liu Yingxin realized that the hostess seemed to really love her, she immediately moved her feet to her side and touched her delicate calves.

Shan Yujin felt Liu Yingxin's movement, and paused slightly, and said in surprise: "Junior sister, how can your feet be so cold?"

Liu Yingxin said, "Because I am a body of ice spirit, my body is always cold. Sister Sister, sorry!" She said, and quickly took her feet back.

Shan Yujin said, "No, come here, I will warm you up."

When Liu Yingxin heard a joy, she quickly moved her feet to the hostess, clinging to her hot calf, feeling the rare warmth, and she was inexplicably satisfied. She, this is not a lie, this vicious female partner is really cold at room temperature.

Shan Yujin closed her eyes tightly, letting Liu Yingxin approach, she could feel the touch on the girl's feet. Although the two feet were cold and cold, they were as delicate as silk, which made people feel swaying and happy.

Liu Yingxin succeeded in her trickery, feeling the warmth, smiled secretly, and said: "Sister, my back is itchy."

Shan Yujin twitched her lips and stroked her back and said, "Are you a seven-year-old kid, itchy here and there."

Liu Yingxin squeezed to the hostess again, fell into the hostess's arms, smelled the hostess's fresh body scent, closed her eyes, and said with great satisfaction: "Senior sister is warm!"

Shan Yujin really wanted to cry. This girl was clearly a way to get the upper body on fire, but she couldn't mess around, otherwise she would be exposed. God knows how uncomfortable she is. Whether it can be eaten or not, it is clearly torturing her.