51

Early in the morning on December 21, 2012.

The **** and weird fireball rises from the east, it is the sun, the light source of all things. Sun, she is on duty every day. This has not been known for how many years, but today it seems to be a little tired. There is no grace, the blackness of Wuli and no brilliance, and the whole world is plunged into dim darkness.

"Wow!"

"Woo!"

Strange sounds, they are eating, they are roaring, while humans are still asleep, while taking advantage of the dark world, they declare their sovereignty, but they are unconscious, they are walking dead, the industry gives an exclusive name -Zombie.

"what!"

"Help!"

People begin to wake up when facing those terrifying creatures, they will scream that is common in film and television. Men and women are inevitable. They scream madly and run away, but what awaits them is endless darkness.

Liu Yingxin opened her eyes, raised her ears, and listened to what was happening around her. She looked solemn, because the plot had already begun, and greater challenges awaited them.

Liu Yingxin moved her body, and suddenly felt a warm weight coming from her waist. She glanced at her and found that it was a long, soft arm of Bai Zhe. This hand, holding her all night, the warm feeling on the back is also her taste.

Liu Yingxin took Shan Yujin's hand, sat up slowly, looked back at the sleeping beauty, and smiled contentedly at the corner of her mouth. The sleeping beauties are indeed beautiful, with messy long pale blonde hair and exquisite facial features fused together to reflect a beautiful face.

With her long eyelashes, delicate snow-white skin, and a pretty little Qiong nose and thin pink lips, she really wants to touch or kiss gently. Although she didn't have the unrestrained and unrestrained beauty when she was awake, and her eye-catching eyes had not yet opened, but she who fell asleep quietly was more beautiful, the most pure and natural beauty. I want people to guard or get close.

Liu Yingxin never thought that the heroine of Chuanshu was so beautiful, even her former vicious female partner was a bit unable to control her. Now she is asleep, wearing only a nightdress, a pair of straight and slender snow-white thighs slightly curled, and the plump chest on the slender waist rises and falls with breathing. No matter how she looks, she is tempting-a splendid little girl. Goblin.

"Yeah." Shan Yujin whispered.

Liu Yingxin regained her senses, and quickly put the quilt back on her to cover up her perfect carcass and calm her fiery heart.

In fact, Liu Yingxin understood that last night, this guy definitely didn't cover her quilt to take care of her cold physique. As a result, her body is now cold, which must be very uncomfortable. I don't care if I have suffered such a big grievance, just to take care of her, I have to say that Liu Yingxin is a little touched.

Some of Shan Yujin's rhetoric can indeed make Liu Yingxin happy, as well as a feeling of moving or shyness, but this feeling is a bit frivolous and too routine, the effect is not very good, and it is not easy to pass into her heart. However, the details of the action are different now, it is straight to her heart, and her favorability has risen wildly.

It's possible to break 100%!

"Maybe...I will fall!" Liu Yingxin muttered to herself. Feelings, she couldn't understand why she would fall into the world in every world, and she feels very carefree. I'm sorry for the girls who like her. So if she can do it, she doesn't want it.

Liu Yingxin got up lightly, and when she arrived in the bathroom, she found that the water hadn't been cut off, so she took a good wash. Then she put on a cool leather coat, fiddled with the mirror a few times, and nodded in satisfaction.