46

Today's weather is still the same as yesterday. It was raining lightly, and Liu Yingxin had just walked out of the door. She wanted to go to the vicious female partner, but she saw the desperate Su Qingxin walking back. Her whole body was already wet. Liu Yingxin was a little surprised how this guy could become like this, so she helped her hold the umbrella: "Su Qingxin, are you okay?"

Su Qingxin glanced at her, lowered her eyes and said: "I have returned your clothes. It's in your closet. Sorry, I shouldn't have taken your things and made you misunderstood." After that, She walked into the room like a puppet.

When she entered the house, seeing no one was around, she squatted down, crying silently. Actually...before Fang Wenyun, she had fallen in love with Liang Fengyu, and she had been secretly in love with him but did not dare to confess, and then watched him get along with her good friend. That day, she drunk and opened her heart to Liang Fengyu. As a result, Liang Fengyu took advantage of the harmony, and from here on, they became lovers.

Because she liked it so much, she worked hard to get to the top.

But an incredible thing happened. The male **** she liked turned into a woman, which made her unacceptable. Is it because she worked hard to get to the top and the genius gave her this kind of punishment? Is this too serious? She is just for the person she likes! Feeling aggrieved in my heart, I wanted to talk to a good friend and seek comfort, but her best friend has disappeared, not even replying to her news.

Now, I don't know what to do at all.

A good friend likes herself, this kind of horrible thing, she can't imagine it, it's too strange. Originally wanted to contact the man who could help a good friend to heal the emotions, but there was no reply. Like Jiang Xiuzhu, he seemed to disappear into this world.

She cried silently. Suddenly, she gave a joke and quickly took out her mobile phone to call the person, try to ask, after all, she still cares about Jiang Xiuzhu's safety.

"Hey?"

"Are you Senior Sister Yan Lin?"

"Su Qingxin!" There was a pause on the phone, with a cold tone, "You wicked woman, you still have a face to slap you. I don't want to slap you home or sue you to court! You still have a face. call over!"

"Senior Sister Yan Lin, what, what's the matter?" Su Qingxin was a little confused.

"What's the matter?" Sima Yanlin was so angry that he cursed, "Su Qingxin, Su Qingxin, if you don't like Xiuzhu, just say you don't like it, and she won't eat you. You introduce her boyfriend, then What do you mean? Can you stop being disgusting and **** me off! Believe it or not, I'll go get a scalpel and tear you apart now!"

"I, I also help Xiuzhu. She has a boyfriend, and I also have a boyfriend, so she won't always think of me!" Su Qing said weakly, and barely made her voice, because she remembered that she had become a woman. Liang Fengyu, the man who suffered from dysmenorrhea until his death yesterday.

Does a man have dysmenorrhea?

The news almost made her desperate!

Because it means that they can't be together anymore.

"Go to your help!" Sima Yanlin almost vomited blood, "I tell you Su Qingxin, you don't know what homogeneity is, just check it on Baidu, at least know a little bit! What treatment is different from homosexuality Yes, this is what era, and there are people who are as ignorant as you! I won’t tell you about these or not, I’ll just tell you one thing, what is the man you introduced? He is almost too strong Xiuzhu, you know what! Damn it!"

Facing Sima Yanlin's anger and depravity, Su Qingxin was a little bit unbearable, and his aura became weaker and weaker. He whispered: "You, don't talk nonsense, Wang Huibo has his own measure, maybe it is to solve Xiuzhu. Psychological shadow, just like that..."