12.

Winston's P.O.V.

Since neither of us can sleep because of the excitement and longing, we began packing and making all arrangements during the night. Hotel chain is ours, jet is ours too, so we don't depend on anyone and anything. 

Ares went to put our suitcases in the black Mercedes SUV and Mathew is making coffee to-go for us while I am on my way to our sister's room. 

I quietly walked in her bedroom, smiling at how cutely she sleeping with Biscuit and Fuzzy in her small arms. I have no heart to wake her up. 

I went to her closet and took her 2 big, pastel yellow suitcase before packing for her: clothes, shoes, a few accessories, bag with toiletries. Then I took small travel bag, which we bought for our pup in pet store, and packed his things too: leash, a couple of toys, blanket, shampoo and conditioner, brush, towel, special set of necessities for his strolls. We will buy him food once we arrive and he will be fed now. 

Once I packed their belongings, which turned out to be a lot because we are leaving for who knows how long, I quickly carried them downstairs, so Ares could set them in the boot of the car. Then I went back to our sister. 

I took pastel pink hoodie, black leggings and matching trainers from her closet before approaching her. I tenderly picked her tiny self up in my arms and took off her pjs, being exceedingly careful and gentle not to wake her up. 

"Shh, sleep, precious. Everything is alright."- I cooed her warmly as she seemed to be waking up and slipped her slim, small legs in the leggings. 

Vivi nodded and snuggled into me, letting me dress her without any problems. Once she was all set, I held her in my arms and kissed her cheek, rubbing her dainty back to soothe her deeper in her slumber. Biscuit is clearly unhappy about me interrupting his cuddling time, but trailed after us anyway. 

"I think, you should make her breakfast to-go."- I told Mathew, keeping my voice down as entering the kitchen, and our brothers looked at peacefully asleep Genevieve, smiling happily. 

"Got it."- he replied, taking small greek yogurt and granola in small package to-go. 

We waited for Biscuit to eat, drink water and stood outside with him while he did his business. Then we got going. Mathew took Biscuit on his lap in the passenger's seat and I sat in the back, rocking Vivi gently as she is nuzzled into me, sleeping soundly. It is 3 in the morning - way too early to wake up for her. 

The car ride ended in 30 minutes and Ares parked before we boarded the jet, taking our seats. 

"Seems like you will have to keep her, brother."- chuckled Ares and I smiled amusedly: I attempted to sit her down, but her petite hands clutched on my hoodie, making it clear that she is too comfortable to relocate. 

I kissed her forehead and gladly kept her in my arms, buckling up with her. Our brothers are in front of us as biscuit is sleeping on the seat next to where Vivi will sit. 

"We should check out old warehouse and our mansion first of all."- said Mathew and we nodded in utmost agreement. 

Silence fell and exited, relieved, happy, yet exceedingly nervous smiles formed on our faces. 

It's been years since the last time we saw papa. We changed a lot, we matured at very young age - we are powerful, intimidating, wealthy, successful businessmen and leader of the most notorious Mafia. 

"Do you think he expects us?"- I asked, rubbing Vivi's back gently as she is sleeping soundly, clinging to me like little koala with her cheek against my shoulder.