Chapter 14*Edited

Hi, Hi, Hi!~ Another new chapter done editing! Fewh~ Wow...this one is quite...umm...well...I'm pretty sure you guys are above 16 right? Right? So that I don't feel guilty about it...ha...ha...(awkward laugh). Well...it was my first time trying to write the scene...even after this one...I wasn't able to write too much of it...cause I'm quite bad at them. Well...just read them guys and tell me what you think about them. Not much was edited on this chapter so enjoy~

Chapter 14 : A calm before Storm.

The sun was high up on the sky, the members of Tezuka's group were sweating heavily while gasping for air and that includes Ryoma as well. They had just finally able to finish the twenty lap around the court under Tezuka's order and the next in the agenda which was Haruka's training menu, swinging the racquet for 500 times and next was hitting the tennis ball with a partner for another 500 times and finally they could get some rest in between the practice. They had actually though that the both of them would keep on torturing them with the training menu. It seems that they are not that heartless, allowing them to rest after the hell's training.

"I'm...dying..." Said Kirihara.

"This...training...is...tough...ha ha..." Said Sengoku.

"I'm beat up-nya~" Said Kikumaru who was already lying on the ground unable to move a muscle on his body.

"Haaa...both of them are demon! A demon!" Said Kamio.

"It..is it just me...or the training...becomes harder after Tezuka-kun becomes our coach?" Asked Kajimoto.

"Well...I always know that Haruka's menu is tough but now...it seems more than the usual amount that we do back in Seigaku." Said Oishi admitting Kajimoto's question thus answering it altogether.

"Well, it is almost at the same amount as I usually did...so I could still hold it up..." Ryoma added.

"Waaaahhh, seriously, Echizen? You got it hard huh..." Said Momoshiro. "I'm glad she's not my sister." He added.

"I'm glad that I'm in Hyotei...I thought Hyotei's is harder but...I got it wrong..." Said Ootari.

"I'm glad that Princess didn't transfer to Hyotei." Added Shishido.

"Well...she always said that she wanted to be in the same school as me so...that's gonna be impossible." Said Ryoma while wiping his sweat.

"I repeat...I'm glad she is not my sister..." Momoshiro stated as he chuckled a bit on his exclamation.

"Haaa...I prefer a naïve and cute girl...ha ha ha..." Said Sengoku.

"What's with that?" Asked Kirihara.

"Haaa I can't think straight right now...too tired." Said Sengoku.

"Ehhh...so you actually use your brain to think, huh Sengoku-san." Asked Momoshiro.

"What's with that? I do use my brain you know." Answered Sengoku angrily.

"Knock it out, guys..." Said Oishi.

"Just let them be, Oishi." Said Shishido.

Suddenly both Tezuka and Haruka arrived with water and towel. All of them were smiling. Ryoma notices that Haruka looks weird and walks towards her and gently touch her forehead. Shocked by Ryoma's action everyone started to look worried knowing about Haruka's health condition.

"Your temperature seems higher than the usual, Haru. Did you take your pills this morning?" Ryoma asked.

"I did took it this morning, it must be the heat..." She answered.