Chapter 2

Hello wattpaders!! Wheeeeeeee!!!! Another chapter today! That was fast. OKay. So, thank you for reading, adding this story to your lists and library as well as voting the chapters! Thank you so very much everyone! Love you guys a lot! And so..another new chapter, edited and proofed read...well by me. Hope you guys enjoy~ Tata~

Chapter 2 : The Arrival

"Waaaaahhh~ It's hot.." Haruka said as he went outside of the airport.

"Haru....be careful alright.." Ryoga said while pulling their luggage with a concerned face.

"Haaaii~ I will.." Her laughter fills the busy and crowded airport.

"Now....where should we go first? Wanna visit home first or take a little tour?" Ryoga asked Haru with a big smile.

"Hmmmm~ Should we go 'there' first?" Haru said with a big grin on her face.

"Anything you ask, my lady~" Ryoga answered with a smirk.

................................................................................................................................................................

Blood were dripping from Ryoma's face. She let out a voice that seems like it was not hers. Her face turns pale as she kept on watching the scene where all of the Seigaku's regular started to surround the boy which still stood on the court, clenching his teeth. Her breathe labored, panic starting to consume her mind.

"..Nii...Ryo-Ryoga..nii....i-is Ryo-Ryoma..." Tears started to drips from her eyes.

"It's gonna be alright...Haru..don't worry...we are here to surprise him...no?" Even if he says that to Haruka, even he himself is worried about that young boy. He is his little brother for lord sake.

The game seems to be continued while Ryoma is having an eye-patch on his injured eyes. Haruka sat near Ryoga with such a worried face as she is holding his eldest brother's hand tightly. Ryoga noticed Haruka trembles as she saw Ryoma's playing harder and harder for the remaining 10 minutes game.

"Haru-chan...don't worry so much alright. It is chibisuke's match afterall...he won't lose to that brat. He will never lose his match." Ryoga tries to ensures her and patted on her head gently.

"Th-that's right...Ryoma will never lose to anyone...except otou-san...deshou?"

"And me, that is." She let a small giggles escape upon hearing Ryoga's statement.

"Yeah...but you did lose to him more than once." She chuckled as she saw the frown on his eldest brother's face.

"You just need to remind me, don't you..." Ryoga said with a pout on his face which resulted a fit of giggles from her.

The game ended with Ryoma winning it. A small sigh of relief escape his mouth. Everyone look so happy at that moment. Haruka only watches that scene from the audience place and she herself is happy. A broad smile curved on her face, a sense of pride could be seen all over the siblings face as they keep on watching the interaction between Ryoma and his teammates. 

"Ryoga-Nii...let's go..."

"Alright, alright...don't push yourself too much or you'll fall, Haru." He said as he is holding her hands gently letting her to pull him.

"Will he be surprise?" Haruka asked with a big smile on her face.

"Haru-chan...you had been asking me the same question over and over again you know?"