Chapter 8

Well, another edited chapter is done!! Yay! 2 chapter for this week. Thank you for your supports and the votes and comments. I very appreciate them. Thank you. And thank you for the reads and listing my story in your lists and libraries. Thank you so  very much! Well, then. No more babbles and enjoy~

Chapter 8 : Love sparks?

Haruka was sighing all the time as one day of life passes by. Ryoga became really worried seeing her little sister sighing all day long. Haruka kept on sighing again without saying anything and that made Ryoma became annoyed. At last, Ryoma asked Haruka about the sighing.

"What are you sighing for, Haru?"

"Oi, Chibisuke!" Ryoga was startled by Ryoma's question.

"Huh?....Sighing? Did I?"

"Umm...Haru-chan...you had been sighing all day long you know?" Stated Ryoga.

"Did I ? Ouh.....I did right...." Haruka's answer had left both Ryoga and Ryoma became alarmed.

Ryoma quickly put down the book that he was reading and slowly lifted Karupin who was resting on his lap and slowly getting closer to Haruka. Ryoga who was sitting near also got closer to Haruka. Worries laced with their expression.

"Do you have any troubles and worries, Haru?" Asked Ryoga.

"Huh? Err...." It looks like she was trying hard to made some sort of believable explanation to please both of them. "Well, you know....the next game is next week... if we are to win it, we will be on the right track to the National. So...I was just worried about it...that's all." She stuttered with her words.

"Is that all?" Asked Ryoma, even though he did not believe her reasons but he kept his thought to himself.

"Yeah..."

"Okay...since you says so, Haru." Said Ryoga trying to evade any more question from flying through his mouth.

"We-well then, I'm returning to my room then..." Said Haruka.

Hurriedly Haruka walked towards the stairs and rushes to her room without even turning back towards her two brothers. Ryoga looked very worried about Haruka while Ryoma kept on watching Haruka as if he noticed something from her.

"Nee...Haru seem weird lately..." Finally Ryoma speak up after Haruka went to her room.

"Can't you at least call me 'Oni-chan' like you used to?" Replied Ryoga.

"I said, Haru seem weird lately... Did you hear?" Said Ryoma trying to ignore what Ryoga had said before.

"Jeez....so not cute...Well I could see that but ...it may just be that she was worried about the semi-final like she said."

"You know...I'm her twin and I could tell that, she is keeping a secret." Said Ryoma feeling a little annoyed.

"Is she? Really? Why would she want to do that?" Asked Ryoga.

"Well...not that I mind but...if it is a bad thing then I would want to know..." Said Ryoma with an evil aura surrounds him.

"Chi-chibisuke...you seems dangerous right now, you know..."

Ryoma just huffed and continue on reading his book as Karupin slowly making its way onto Ryoma's lap once again for its deserved nap and affection. A smile curved on Ryoga's face as he saw those two. But still, his mind seems to lingers around Haruka. She does seems like she was hiding something. Ryoga just heaved a sigh hoping that nothing bad would happen to her.