Chapter 16*Edited

Hola Wattpaders~ So lazy to wrote anything, just enjoy the chapter people~ My notes will be at the end. 

Chapter 16 : Makes Her Pain Mine!

The potent scent of medicine was overwhelming that Haruka seems to be uncomfortable on her bed. Tezuka caress her cheek gently and a smile curved on her face as if she knows the owner of the hand. Another smile curved on Tezuka's face and slowly he walk towards the window and opened it to air out the room. He just stood there watching Haruka who was still sleeping on her bed.

"Wake up soon, Haruka..." He whispers slowly.

The door quietly opened as a head peek into the room, the familiar face of Ryoga leave Tezuka a sigh of relief. Ryoqa raised an eyebrow seeing his expression wanting to tease the bloke but held himself for Haruka's sake. There he stood there holding a bouquet of flowers to decorate the side of Haruka's table. Haruka had always love them whenever he took them along with his regular visits. The first impression of Tezuka to Ryoga is not a good one indeed. Another thing to add in his lists on things he had to endure for his younger siblings sake. He just never understand what she sees in that uptight man but as long as it makes her happy, he will just goes along with it, up to a decent limit. Tezuka curved a smile towards Ryoga who is now beside Haruka, adjusting her blanket.

"I'll tell you first, I don't like you." Ryoga said boldly without even trying to hide his true feeling at all.

"Ah, I...already knew." Tezuka said slowly while looking down.

"Well, Its good that you know that. Hmph, If I said it while she's awake, she might scold me. This little sister of mine." Ryoga added as he end it with a long sigh and keep watching Haruka as she breathes slowly.

"She might ignore you for a while until you say sorry though." Suddenly Ryoma said as he walks into the room with a smirk on his face.

"Ah? Chi...Ryoma, what are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be at the camp?" Ryoga asked as he was shocked to see Ryoma there, right in front of him.

"Hmm, the camp ended today. The game will be in two days from now and so they let us to go home to rest." Ryoma explained as he dropped his tennis bag and his luggage down. "So, how is Haru?"

"She is resting but, she'll awake soon. I'm sure that she would want to see you and the others in the game." Ryoga said as keep on watching the person that came after Ryoma. "And, who do we have here, Ryoma?"

"Ahn, it's Atobe-sama, Echizen Ryoga-san." Said the man with a smile on his face which annoyed Ryoga a bit.

"Tsk, another annoying fly" Ryoga thought to himself.

"Atobe, what are you doing here?" Asked Tezuka as it is indeed a surprise for him to be there.

"Ahn? Ore-sama came to visit the little princess, of course." He said while ruffling his bang with a smile. "And here, the name list and the game arrangement." He added as he handed a file to Tezuka.

"Ahh, thank you." He said and started to browse the file with such a serious face which made Ryoga raise his eyebrow a bit.

"I just don't see why?" Ryoga blurted out his mind.

"You don't have to, Ryoga. It's her choice." Ryoma added as he too went to Haruka's bed and slowly touch her hair and sweep it to the side with a smile on his face. "Good, she seems fine." He said slowly as a rare gentle smile curved on his face.