Chapter 21*Edited

Well, not much editing is necessary for this chapter, ahaha ha. Well, let's be honest, i'm too lazy and tired and , and there's not much error in the writing. So yeah, enjoy~

Chapter 21: When the Bells rang!

One whole month wasted away just like that. Preparations, reception party, family meetings and others filled their daily schedule. Everyone is very busy, especially Haruka and Tezuka. They had decided for the planning to be after the Tennis Tournament in Europe where the four boys had entered for, Tezuka, Ryoga, Ryoma and Kevin. It was such a game. But still, Ryoma won it and the runner up goes to Tezuka. For the third place, Ryoga won it against Kevin who was placed as the fourth. No hard feelings between them.

"Haruka...will be picking up the gown tomorrow." Said Tachibana Ann who would be her bridesmaid.

"Ahh...okay...but the flower...did the flower goes well?" Asked Haruka who was still looking at the menu for the reception party.

"Yup...white and blue rose...just like we had planned." Answered Ann with a smile.

"Good...the menu is looking good too...I am glad that I left them to my mother and Mitsu's mother." Haruka said as she put down the file and walk towards Ann who was fiddling with the decoration for the wedding.

"Well...I am glad that your house had such a big storehouse." Said Ann while checking the rest of the decoration.

"Yup...we even managed to book the park for the party." Said Haruka cheerfully.

"Yeah...if not...well...I don't want to think about it." Said Ann who's burrowing her eyebrows. "Did Sakuno do a good job with the cards?" Asked Ann.

"Yeah, she did...I heard that Tomoka helped her with it." Answered Haruka with a broad smile on her face.

How fate dictated everything. The four of them had spent three years together throughout high school and became friends, best friends. Now all of them were studying in college, both Ann and Haruka were studying sports science and health at the same college while leaving Sakuno to study her way up into an educator, a teacher and Tomoka in art and design in a different college. From time to time the four of them will meet each other during weekend, hanging around, chat with each other and have some fun together like any normal friends would do.

"Who would have thought..." Said Ann suddenly.

"Hmm? Ann?" Haruka was surprised at Ann's words.

"Who would have thought that at the age of twenty, you'll get married first." Said Ann with a broad smile plastered on her face while looking at Haruka.

"We-well, I am pretty sure that the next one will be you and Momo-senpai." Teased Haruka which made Ann to blushed beet red.

"You-Jeez, Haruka! Stop teasing me!" Said Ann.

"What? Aren't you two an item for a while now?"

"We-well, yes. But, that monkey brain still had lot's more to learn." Said Ann and huffed. "Well, Sakuno and Tomoka...I wonder about those two." Asked Ann.

"Ahh, I don't know either. Well, Tomoka...has Horio." Haruka said hesitantly

"Ahahahahahahaha! Those two? Together?" Ann bursted into laughter.

"It seems that Horio fall in love with her during that one time during the school festival, you do remember right? When we were dressing as maids for the class?" Asked Haruka who was recollecting their memories of their high school life.