Chapter 8

Author's Note: As per usual, I do not own My Hero Academia and all works related to such belong to Horikoshi. Enjoy the Story 

In a lair, deep within the hustling and bustling city, lies 2 of the greatest villains to exist. Well, according to their tiny fanbase that is.

Gentle Criminal, a man of class, stature, and the very definition of a gentleman. Perhaps that is where his villain name stems from. Or is it from the functionality of his quirk? Who knows, besides the man who invented the name? His partner is a genuine supporter of his. La Brava, as she was called by herself and her adoring fans, often pondered about these otherwise insignificant details. Her reason? None. None at all. At least, none concerned anyone other than herself or those truly curious about Gentle.

But on this afternoon, however, while she would usually think these thoughts to plan new questions she'd eventually ask her partner in lov- partner in crime, she used these thoughts to calm herself down from otherwise intrusive thoughts.

"It's not fair." She complained to the air. Brava had Gentle to complain to, but he was busy reading and enjoying some tea nearby. And when it was tea time for Gentle, La Brava wouldn't dare interrupt, despite the many times he's said he didn't mind talking while he read.

"What's not fair, Brava?" His voice carried a certain air to it. No, not the air La Brava was talking to, it was still near her, still listening. Gentle's voice carried an air of false ignorance. He knew what was bothering the young lady, but he didn't have the heart to talk about it completely.

"You know what, Gentle. Your videos, they're not... they're not gaining enough recognition. Especially when it's someone of your calibre. You deserve more, and I'm getting sick of it!"

"La Brava," Gentle looked at her partner endearingly. He understood the irritation she felt. He felt it too sometimes. That feeling of not getting the recognition you feel you rightfully deserve. Gentle would change this. He'd make sure of it.

"I understand that few sees our informative messages to the world and for those that do, they don't recognise the seriousness of our message. But, as long as some take us seriously, as long as there are those willing to realise that we're serious about etching our names into the plaque of the greatest in history then it will always be worth making these videos and it will never be irritating."

He was right in front of La Brava who, once she was aware of how close he was, started blushing. "So please, La Brava, pay no mind to the lack of attention and instead focus on other things instead, alright?" Gentle truly was something else. Being able to calm down the near explosion that was La Brava's irritated state all while making the poor girl weak in the knees too. 'That's why I love him.'

Still feeling weak, La Brava only nodded before remembering something. Something that would help them gain a massive viewership. "Gentle, I wanted to tell you," she paced past him and grabbed her laptop to reveal... the U.A school festival?

Now Gentle was confused. What did a school festival with dozens of school kids and heroes- oh? He understood now. The perfect place to leave a mark on the world in multiple ways. "I like your idea already, Aiba." That didn't go unnoticed by La Brava. Being called by her first name by not only a friend blew a fuse in her head.

"We'll prepare for the grand event at a later time, but for now." Gentle gestured towards a cup of tea. "Would you like some tea while we brainstorm? We have the rest of the afternoon and a few days to a week to prepare."

Meanwhile...

"I see. You're planning on using more equipment for training, Trouble Child?" That was some news, that's for sure. First, Eri is seen scowling and now Izuku's using hero equipment... Well, more hero equipment than usual. A surprise to be sure for Eraserhead. But a serendipitous one.