chapter 1

It was a warm, Friday at U.A. Mina and the girls in were in her room, Kaminari and Mineta were outside the door, trying to eavesdrop, supposedly Mineta heard the girls say something about swimsuits and he had to figure out what was being said. Todoroki was being Todoroki, Sato was in the kitchen looking for possible substitutes for the sugar he had to ingest in order to use his quirk, whilst the others in class 1a assumed he was making treats for them and just waited for him to finish whatever he was making.

All were generally peaceful...except for one sweaty explosion boy in the common area. "Bakugou you cannot put your feet on the coffee table, that is a complete disregard for the school's property and I will not tolerate it!" Iida yelled at Bakugou, whilst swinging his arms in a robotic manner. "SCREW YOU FOUR EYES! I have better things to do then get yelled at by you! Y'know what?! I'll just go train! Beats sitting in a room full of extras!!" And Bakugou went to his room to get some gym equipment. The others in the common room just sweatdropped as they watched Bakugou leave.

Meanwhile, in a certain room filled with All Might action figures and posters, a boy with green hair and scared arms was currently in a game of CoD. The boy's name, Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya. An aspiring hero. He was currently playing TDM with one of his friends Kirishima.

Oi! Midoriya! Have you see- nevermind...I found him", The redhead said to Izuku as he had been shot by the camper in one of the corners of the building they were in. "What's wrong Kirishima-san? Wait let me guess, camper?" Izuku asked over his headset. "Yep. That was a super unmanly kill too. Didn't even come out and face me, just sat there and shot me with the 725," Kirishima replied. "Ouch, sorry. But we're ahead by 75 points and there are only 2 mins left so it doesn't really matter anyway, and you have to remember that this game was somewhat made to appeal to casual players or the new players."yeah, you're right! Let's just punish these guys some more, midoriya!" Kirishima replied with great enthusiasm before respawning and looking for enemies.

After the match had ended and izuku's team had been victorious, the boy's alarm to go check on a particular someone rang. *beep, beep* *beep, beep.* Deku then turned off the alarm, stood up and said, "Kirishima, I have to go to the hospital to see someone." "Who's the 'someone'?" "I'll tell you later!" Then Izuku left with the game still running. "Hello? Midoriya? Hello?!"

On the way to the hospital, Izuku thought, 'I wonder how she's doing.' Izuku had been visiting  the hospital every day ever since he had beaten overhaul, a yakuza leader that had been developing quirk-removing bullets using the blood of his "friend." Izuku, members of class 1a and the big 3 managed to stop him but that resulted in some losses, such as one of the members of the big 3 losing his quirk and the death of Sir Nighteye, All Might's former sidekick. A man who enjoyed a good laugh as much as his hero work.

As he arrived at the hospital reception, a nearby nurse by the name of Miki Hanada recognized Izuku and said with a smile, "oh you're here! I thought you weren't coming today! She's in her usual room, dear." "Room 109?" "Yes, that's the one!" "Thank you, Miki-san" "Y'know you're all she talks about." "R-really?" "Mhm. Anytime you're here, her mood lightens up a bit. But when you leave, she goes back to being... emotionally secluded. Or she just asks when you're going to return." "Oh..." Izuku nodded sadly. "Hopefully she'll get to leave the hospital today." "I hope so, Izuku. It must be hard for her. To have lived some time of your life as nothing but a source of others pain and having no choice but to submit." Miki sighed sadly. "Izuku?" "Yes, Miki-san?" "Please, Miki is just fine. Anyway, can you promise me something? Take good care of her, okay?" "Yes, Miki-san- I mean Miki! I'll make sure that nothing bad ever happens to her! It'll take me one step closer to becoming the hero I've always wanted to be," Izuku said with a salute.

Miki just giggled at his gesture and said, "oh and before I forget, remember to invite me to the wedding." The green-haired boy's face turned as red as a tomato and he said," what-what?! What makes you think that I'll marry her?!" "Well, you have been visiting every day for the past 2 weeks. I only assumed that you were her boyfriend or a close friend at least," She shrugged. "ButMirioalsocomeshere!" Izuku yelled out of embarrassment. "True but not as much as you. You know what, let's drop the topic, you should get going. You don't want to keep her waiting." Izuku stopped blushing as he remembered the reason he came to the hospital in the first place and started walking to room 109. "I'll see you later Miki!" He waved. "Same to you, Izuku. And remember, take care of her!" "I will." As Izuku disappeared, Miki shook her head and sighed, "boys. Always complicating things."

As Izuku got closer to room 109, he took a deep breath, smiled and gently knocked on the door before opening it "hey Eri, it's me, Deku..."

(Well that'll be the end of that. Heh, the first chapter completed. Now it's time for our cinnamon bun to see Eri again. I'll update the story every week or anytime I'm free. Thanks for reading this far and remember: GO BEYOND, PLUS ULTRA!!)