Chapter 6

(Wednesday morning. 3rd person)

Once again a new school day for the students at U.A. Eri was already awake and brushing her teeth. She was getting used to going to school or that's what she thought. Although she was awake early, she was still moving sluggishly. The curse of having to wake up when you don't want to. And a curse all scholars must bear. That all disappeared after she had finished her shower and put on her uniform though.

"Time for school!" Eri said. The girl looked at her mirror and tried to smile but it looked... off somehow. She still looked like she was struggling to smile naturally. A frown soon appeared on her face but she quickly brushed it off and left her room to find Izuku walking towards hers. "Hey, Eri!" Izuku waved at the girl. Eri walked towards him and said, "good morning, Deku! How are you?" "I'm good. You, Eri?" Izuku answered.

"I'm good too. I slept well. And I didn't get any nightmares about him which is good, right?" "It's more than good. It's amazing." Izuku and Eri were interacting quite nicely with each other and weren't feeling nervous near each other after they had their 'intimate moment'. Then again, Izuku has barely been nervous around Eri, even before yesterday. Maybe he was just as comfortable around her as with his other male friends. He probably shouldn't tell a girl that though. Or, maybe they forgot what happened or maybe they were too embarrassed to talk about it just yet. The two of them continued their conversation outside the dorms, ate a small breakfast, and by breakfast, they ate a slice of toast and an apple and walked to U.A.

"Hello, Iida, Uraraka," Izuku greeted the two when he arrived at 1-A's classroom. "Hello," Eri greeted with a shy expression on her face. She already knew who they were but she couldn't help but still be shy. It was just in the girl's nature due to unfortunate events. "Midoriya-kun! Eri-san! Deku-kun!" The two of them exclaimed. Uraraka ran to give Izuku a hug which he nervously accepted. As Eri watched the scene unfold she got an aching feeling in her stomach as if she were about to let out her breakfast at any point. One could guess that due to Eri's upbringing, she would probably assume that she was dying or that she was at the very least, sick. And it was true, she was sick but not in the way that involved a virus. Oh no. She was just sick in a figurative meaning, though, she did not know why or how just yet.

"... Eri. Eri!" Iida exclaimed. "Huh? What?" The girl responded. "I was just asking how your extra classes were yesterday. You need to focus and listen or that lack of attention may cause you to fall behind in class... even more than you technically already are!" Iida yelled at the girl, robotically moving his arms yet again.

"Chil out, dude," Kaminari said, overhearing the conversation between the two. "We're all bound to daydream eventually." Kaminari tried defending the girl's innocent mistake, much to the notice of our green-haired hero in training.

"I understand but she must not do such. Eri must catch up as quickly as she can-" Iida cut off his sentence abruptly as he had noticed Aizawa at the door of the class. "I would appreciate it if you two were to move out of the way and get to your desks," Aizawa said to Eri and Izuku. The two of them remained silent and walked to their desks with Iida and Uraraka going to their own respectively.

Once the class had settled down Aizawa cleared his throat. "Alright, brats, today you'll be busy with your festival preparations. That's all. Just don't make noise and we won't have a problem." And with that, Aizawa slumped down onto the floor and took a nap. Quite usual for the man somehow. Many of the students wondered how he kept his job before turning to each other.

"He's out cold already, isn't he?" Kirishima asked. "Mhm," the entire class, Eri included, responded.

"Alright so like Aizawa-sensei said, let's get to practice. Everyone split into their groups and let's get preparing," Momo declared. The class nodded in response and began discussing their plans with a few people shushing Mina whenever she got a bit too loud.