Chapter 4

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone reading this. Due to the virus, I don't have much work to other than online work and I'm done with that so now I have more time to update at a more frequent pace. I hope you're all safe from the virus and here's chapter 4. Enjoy!

Note: I do not own My Hero Academia. Kõhei Hirokoshi.

The birds outside were tweeting, and the light was piercing the window of the green-haired aspiring hero, signalling that it was a new day. Izuku woke up, stretching and yawning slightly. When he looked to his side and saw a sleeping Eri he almost jumped out his bed in pure shock. 'W-w-wha-what?! Why is Eri in my bed?! Why is she even in my room?!' He thought, confused. He suddenly remembered what happened last night and calmed down. 'Right. Her nightmare,' he said in his head. He watched her sleep, observing the way her chest rose and fell with each breath, "she looks so peaceful..." he said to himself quietly. 'All the more reason to make sure that peace isn't taken away from her.' He thought.

Izuku looked at his clock, 6 AM, it read. He was 2 hours early, which was good for him, he could finish some homework. Even though it was a Saturday, Izuku still preferred to get some work done rather than have some fun the entire day. 'Once I'm finished with my work, I'll give Eri a tour of the school then relax or do some training,' the boy thought. Izuku carefully got out of his bed, trying not to disturb Eri's peaceful slumber. He saw Eri shift and groan a bit from his sudden movement and froze, terrified that she would wake up. Once the broccoli haired boy saw stop moving, he continued and finally got off his bed, he walked to his desk and start doing his homework.

After half an hour of work, Eri began to stir on Izuku's bed and reached for a missing Izuku on the bed. When she realized that she was the only one on the bed, she immediately woke up, scared that she was alone again. "Deku?" She asked and looked around the room. Once she saw the aspiring hero, she sighed and got up so she could see what he was doing, "Um good morning, Deku." He greeted, "What are you doing?" He looked at the papers he was writing on and tilted her head in confusion.

"Good morning, Eri." The green-haired boy greeted. He looked down at his homework, "Oh uh, this. This is homework. It's a form of schoolwork that has to be done at home. You'll be seeing it a lot once you start school with us," Izuku explained. "Anyway, are you feeling better about your nightmare?" He asked Eri. He had a small smile of hope on his face as he was hoping that she would say yes. Eri looked at Izuku with a bit red face, although it was barely noticeable, and nodded, "I didn't have any last night. Thank you for asking, Deku." Eri said.

Izuku nodded and looked at the time, " 6:47 AM. We still have an hour and 13 minutes left until your tour, Eri," Izuku said as he stood up and stretched. "I think it's best if you go back to your room and get ready. We'll meet at the common area, eat breakfast and then head out," Izuku explained the general plan to Eri, who just nodded and said, "right." Eri left the room and jogged back to her room, not wanting to be seen by anyone and get questioned as to why she was in Izuku's room in her pyjamas.

Eri arrived at her room to find a bag by the foot of her door with a note attached to it. Eri picked up the bag and read the note with her crimson eyes. The note itself read:

Oi, I tried knocking on your door to give you some fresh clothes but you didn't answer, so I left the clothes in your new bag. Don't break or lose it, child.

–Aizawa

"So that's what this is for. No one's ever given a gift before..." Eri said to herself outside her door. "Hey, Eri!" Eri heard a mysterious and unfamiliar voice coming from the distance. She turned to the source of the sound and saw Nejire, a third-year student of UA, approaching her. Nejire continued running until she reached Eri. Once she did she stared at the horned girl in awe. "Mirio was right. You are so adorable!" Nejire squealed. "Anyway, if you're wondering who I am, I'm Nejire Hado, a third-year student at UA. I was part of the team that tried to rescue you from Overhaul," Nejire explained. Eri nodded finally understanding who this girl was.