☁️

No one's pov
After an extremely busy week at jujutsu high, Megumi had been very exhausted, exercising curses and having to deal with Gojo sensei and Itadori. You had noticed him become more sluggish and tired throughout the week and thought it would be a good idea to do something for him. So, before Megumi came home to his dorm - that you stayed in almost every night - you decided to make him a delicious meal of his favourite food. You got all of the ingredients from the fridge and cupboards, setting them down on the table and preparing them, putting them into the pan. While you waited, you got the plates out, jumping unexpectedly at the sound of the timer that you had put on earlier. You served up the food and set the plates on the table, waiting for your raven-haired boyfriend to come home.

Megumi's pov
As I slowly walked up the stairs, the faint scent of food wafted through the air, catching my attention. I walked closer to my dorm, the smell getting stronger and took my shoes off before wandering in. There, in front of me, stood my beautiful y/n and on the table we're two plates of my favourite food. "Welcome home Megumi," y/n spoke softly. They walked over to me. "Here, why don't you go get changed into some comfy clothes and then we can eat," they smiled sweetly, causing me to lightly blush as I nodded, kissing them on the forehead and heading off to get changed.

Once changed and comfy, I made my way back to y/n and we sat down to eat. "Thanks for this n/n" I smiled slightly "it's delicious." Looking up at them, I noticed their face turn a light pink. "T-thanks" they replied, continuing to eat their meal.

Y/n's pov
After we finished up our meals, I took the plates and started to wash the dishes, humming my favourite song while completing the chore. Suddenly, I felt warm, comforting arms wrap around my waist as Megumi rested his chin on my shoulder, snuggling closer to me. Finishing up the washing, I turned around in his arms and wrapped my own arms around his neck, kissing him sweetly. We pulled away for air and I parted from him to get into more comfy clothes (mainly just some pyjama shorts and one of Megumi's jumpers, which was oversized on me), getting into Megumi's bed next to him. He shifted closer to me, hugging me closely by my waist and burying his face in my chest as I drifted to sleep. "Thank you, y/n. I love you," I heard him say. "I love you too Megumi." We both drifted off to sleep, cozy and happy.