🍋

⚠️smut warning ⚠️  PLEASE READ!
btw just before this starts, I'm going to say that in this whole book, Megumi is 16 which is the legal age for sex in my country, so just a heads up before ppl start commenting about him being too young.

Megumi's pov
I had just got back from a mission. It was probably one of the most difficult missions I'd been on yet. As I walked through the door of my apartment only to be greeted by my wonderful s/o. I dragged myself over to them and brought them into a tight hug, just glad I was still alive to see them. "Hey Megumi, you're all dirty and scratched up. Come on, go get undressed and I'll run you a bath," they spoke softly, kissing my forehead as I pried myself away from them.

Y/n's pov
As we both walked to the bathroom, I began the bath by putting the plug in at the bottom and turning the taps until I felt it was a satisfying temperature. I was turning around to leave only to be met with Megumi who was now... naked.
"U-um I'll just leave n-now," I stuttered, embarrassed. "It's ok y/n," he stated as he sunk into the bath. Before I could get any further away, he grabbed my wrist. "Why don't you join me? I mean, you're all dirty from when I hugged you."
I looked down at myself realising he was right.
Being very shy, I slowly undressed and joined him in the bath on the other side, tucked into myself as the tap poked me uncomfortably in the back. Megumi looked at me discovering from my facial expression that I was uncomfortable and pulled me towards him so that I was sitting in his lap, my back against his chest and his arms around my front.
We were relaxed for a while before I felt something poke at me. Realising what it was, I turned to face Megumi, who looked away with a deep red blush on his face.
An idea came into my mind and not a moment later I was grinding down onto 'it'. I heard Megumi grunt and curse in a whisper as I continued, watching him become a mess.

Megumi's pov
Y/n kept on moving, slowly yet sensually, grinding down hard against me. I felt myself start to lose control and let out long, low moans as they continued. Soon, I grew frustrated and decided to take the lead. I stood up in the bath and dragged y/n up with me, only to pin them to the wall and shove my tongue in their mouth, our tongues battling for dominance. Obviously I won and they whimpered at the need for air. We broke apart and I began marking them, making hickies on their neck, shoulders and trailing them down y/n's chest. Slowly, my hand trailed down the their hole as I began to push one finger inside, hearing a noise of surprise leave my lover's mouth. "M-megumi~ more~". That whine went straight to 'it'. I added another finger and another until I was three fingers deep in y/n's hole and they were a moaning mess. "Megumi- please~ I want you," y/n whispered in my ear.

Y/n's pov
Without hesitation, he inserted it into me, waiting for me to adjust.

I felt so full.

I nodded and he began moving slow at first but picking up speed the more I moaned lewd things until he was pounding me against the shower wall. I felt myself get close and clenched around his dick as I came, moaning his name and whining at the sensitive feeling of pleasure. He kept on going, harder into me until I felt his cum fill me up as he rode out his orgasm. "Fuck... that was hot."

Sorry it took a while for me to update this chapter. It's the first x reader smut I've written so sorry if it's not good but I tried my best.